[FLEET] SHield AssFrigs - Bloodlust and bad decisions

Kora K
Title: Graduate

[FLEET] SHield AssFrigs - Bloodlust and bad decisions

Post by Kora K »

o/

Before I start the real AAR, we had a quick squimish with Socket, since they were WT at the time. They were camping the Stacmon undock with a small gang of kitey stuffs, so we decided to poke them. I asked people to take any BC (Ferox > Cane > Other BC) they could and we got a couple of Ospreys. The plan was simple : Tiberius would take aggro by undocking in a bait Nereus, and the fleet would undock and blast anything in our range / tackled. It went almost exactly as planned, except that Tiberius died way faster than I though. We bagged 2 Caracals kills tho, so not a bad trade off. The FC also died to faction police, but was untouched by the WT, yeah... :

Kills and Losses
(19:26:19) Stacmon
Nereus -18.43m
Caracal +49.4m
Capsule +0.01m
Caracal +40.03m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 89,437,506.16
ISK Lost: 18,430,741.53
ISK Delta: 71,006,764.63
Efficiency: 82.914%

My loss : https://zkillboard.com/kill/67687853/

After that, we went back to our planned fleet : Shield AF. We had 3 Kirins, a ceptor, a Crucifier, a Sentinel and the rest in DD. We got 3 engagements, and the fleet got wiped by my "hubris".

Roam members (18)
Spoiler
B'aldrick Aivoras
Decklin Quark Reiger
DonkeyPunch Udan
Eddie Dante
FritzTeufel Dethahal
Gatt2111
Kora K
Laser Skaron
Owen Armel
Padraic Musbrandt
Rebulah Conundrum
Rikali Laru
SketchyManDan Williams
Sone Eto
Tiberius Auduin
Union Pivo
Wokum
Zeerse Solaris
Kills and Losses
(19:45:50) Agoze
Freebie.
Rupture +112.12m

(20:02:01) Oicx
In Oicx, there was a frigate FW fleet running a novice, with no other site in system. I decided to camp outside the plex, to catch late comers and draw a fight. We did manage to catch 2 guys, but the novice was deplexed and disapeared after that.
Merlin -6.81m
Punisher +7.69m

(20:07:21) Oicx
A small one opened tho, so we decided to got camp the inside of this one. I'd have prefer a medium, so we could fight Cruisers with the greatadvantage of being inside, but we went for it instead of waiting. The FW peeps undocked some destroyers with no logi, but 2 CD, and started sliding the plex. We popped the first ones coming through, and I told the fleet to get ready to go for scram on the CD. Once scrammed were secure, I asked the fleet to spread tackle again, and we killed both CD. We then shoot what stayed on grid or did not manage to warp off.
As always, thx for the fight guys :)
Catalyst +5.91m
Catalyst +5.91m
Atron -3.87m
Catalyst +5.89m
Stork +103.56m
Magus +118.4m
Catalyst +5.85m
Catalyst +5.8m
Catalyst +5.79m
Tormentor -0.72m
Algos +5.14m
Incursus +20.09m
Capsule -0.45m

(20:19:35) Kehjari
In Kejhari, there was a Proteus and Ishtar fighting each other outside a plex. Since violence is bad, we decided to intervene and went on grid to start the parley. That's when I remember that violence is pretty fun tho, so we killed both of them. It was a gank but still some nice kills, and we got some loots out of them. Also, both ennemy ships got KMs, so no one was disapointed I guess :)
Proteus +919.25m
Ishtar +573.13m

(20:39:55) Pavanakka
HCOOK wanted a rematch/revenge for the Proteus loss. We decided to go for it, even if they had mostly anti frigates ships :
- A bait Spleinir, who went to the Large at 0
- 2 Cerberus and a Caranal NI
- 2 Canes
- 3 dragoons and a Magus
- A kitsune
My plan was to kill the 3 RLML ships, hoping that we'd have enough logi / dps on grid to burn more of them. If not, we could always warp out. It went horribly wrong for 3 reasons :
- The Cerberuses were more tanky than I imagined
- Tiberius, in a rail Harpy, went to chase the Kitsune. The Kitsune still managed to annoy us enough tho -_-
- I got very greedy for very bad reasons, and stayed on grid after the Cerberus instead of getting out.
Anyway, we took the Spleinir bait, and as soon as the rest spiked system (from Innia), I started burning the fleet towards the Innia gate. I stopped around 50km from the center, and the Cerbs landed right on us. It was a really nice start for this fight, and then it went down.
We killed the first Cerb without losing a logi, but by the time the second one was down, all our Kirins were out. I though we still had enough DPS, and decided to go for the Hurricane. The cane was, again, way more tanky than I expected (or at least we had trouble applying dps, which is odd), and I decided to stay on grid hoping he would die. It was in low structure when almost all the fleet was down, but even if we killed him, it was still a very bad decision. Some of you managed to escape tho, so good job :)
Cerberus +288.31m
Kirin -76.37m
Kirin -95.22m
Kirin -49.62m
Cerberus +280.12m
Harpy -56.37m
Harpy -47.97m
Enyo -51.31m
Ishkur -47.42m
Harpy -54.64m
Harpy -53.28m
Harpy -58.86m
Harpy -53.59m
Capsule -0.01m

The End.

Thanks everyone for joining, I hope you had fun, and sorry for the last fight -_- Don't forget to claim Uni SRP, I'll use the loots we got to SRP what's not covered by it.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 2,462,961,088.24
ISK Lost: 656,536,656.11
ISK Delta: 1,806,424,432.13
Efficiency: 78.954%