Calder Ormand
Faust Jaeger
Harai Rex
Sterling Boirelle
Susan Wulf
Traq Varoon
Wokum
Zako Maken
Susan found us a Corax at a plex and heroically went to slaughter. I failed to mention that he should communicate to me when he lands and slides a gate. Susan went in and only let me know once he had tackled the Corax, so the reinforcements were late to arrive.

(02:26:56) Okkamon
Atron -10.82m

Traq scouted for me after Susan went down. He found a Stork and Daredevil at a novice in Rei. Yet another case of miscommunication, he went for tackle on the Stork after the daredevil warped off and ended up 200km off of the beacon when the vanguard landed. Once I called for the fleet to scatter from the plex. One of the newbros lingered too long and got popped.

(02:33:21) Reitsato
Condor -10.42m
Incursus -6.72m

Hungry for blood, I called for the fleet to engage a flashy VNI that jumped into us. This turned out to be a terrible idea once the VNI put out geckos, scrammed, and neuted me. :oops:

(02:42:33) Nisuwa
Atron -10.46m
Incursus -10.2m
Incursus -11.12m

Harai called for the fleet to scatter once I went down and the fleet docked up for a break while I reshipped. I took over once I got back and the route home was uneventful.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 0
ISK Lost: 59,742,152.26
ISK Delta: -59,742,152.26
Efficiency: 0%

Review
It's never fun when a roam goes out and finds nothing, but I had three people step up to scout for the first time which was great. The fleet turned into an impromptu Scouting 101 class and all my scouts did a great job.
Last edited by Calder Ormand on 2018.02.10 06:21, edited 1 time in total.
Sterling Boirelle
Title: Events Staff, Zen Master, Teacher, Sophomore

Re: [AAR] Tater Tots Feb 7 0100

Post by Sterling Boirelle »

I ended up dying because i got complacent about warping out of combat but i had a blast.
SP determines what you can fly not where you can fly.