[AAR] NoP Monday Roam! 2018.01.30 @ 0200

Reise Amatin
Title: Mentor, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Teacher, Graduate

[AAR] NoP Monday Roam! 2018.01.30 @ 0200

Post by Reise Amatin »

FCC FEEDBACK
If you participated in the fleet, please leave feedback in the FCC Feedback form. The information you provide me will help me improve and lead better fleets, which leads to more fun for everyone.

FCC Feedback Form

ACTIONABLE GOALS
Improvement items to work on from my last fleet:
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.
PARTICIPANTS
Aiden Chance
Atticus Vex
Brerick Enderas
Bubba Chee
Calder Ormand
Coaxster
Faust Jaeger
Gemma Solett
Glen Burney – Skirmish Scout
Harai Rex – Vanguard
Kontxesi Buchanan – 2IC
Lazarus Tazinas – Vanguard
Maximus Hert
Professor Academiac
RankNine
Reise Amatin
Rohan Amadeus – 3IC
Sagittarius Griffins
Sone Eto – Skirmish Scout
SteveHarrington
Vals Heluene
Vrix Torqueo – Vanguard
Wokum

OBSERVATIONS
Just a lonely mining barge in a lonely lowsec system. Don't fly mining barges in lowsec unless you're going to pay attention to dscan.

(02:36:39) Covryn
Procurer +38.04m

A Blackbird jumped into us from Vli along with a Catalyst. Managed to get the Blackbird but the Catalyst crashed and made it back out. No losses to gate guns!

(03:04:37) Renarelle
Blackbird +20.35m

Big scrum with CALSF and GalMil (I think) in Oicx had the system kills at 70+ for the entire roam. We jumped in to see what we could find and weren't disappointed. We jumped in and went to set up in a Large plex. The fleet anchored on one of our more experienced members and we moved out of alignment of any celestials. We had a few ships come in as probes, followed by a small gang of Confessors who left after we began to engage. Scouts found content at a small, with the larger ships gathering on the gate. We managed to take down a Caracal, with a whole giant blob of Cormorants landing as we did so. Half of them were flashy, but they all warped off or slid into the small. We had two other Cormorants land a few seconds later and we did manage to take them down. The Confessor gang came back to snipe at us from range, so we moved on.

(03:22:24) Oicx
Thrasher -12.6m
Executioner -0.48m
Griffin -1m
Condor -9.88m
Caracal +34.11m
Cormorant +16.64m
Cormorant +16.64m
Caracal -12.66m

Scouts found a Naga on the Onnamon gate, and we managed to grab it and go.

(03:36:56) Kinakka
Naga +132.14m
Capsule +0.01m

Maller in a Large! He tried to pull range, used drones to try to take out the tackle, but Logi is awesome, as always!

(03:55:18) Nennamaila
Maller +34.95m

Oicx round 2! Deja vu! Lots of big stuff outside of a Novice, and we had to go get it. After the Pontifex went down, we were left sitting outside the gate trying to grab stuff as it slid into the plex. That got old quickly, so we moved to a Medium to see if we could get a decent fight. No joy. So we headed back to the Novice to gate camp the plex gate.

(04:08:31) Oicx
Atron -3.87m
Pontifex +119.39m
Maulus Navy Issue +35.73m
Capsule +0.01m
Merlin +1.78m
Tristan +8.51m

It looked a lot like a bunch of grizzly bears trying to grab salmon swimming up stream in a nature documentary. We sat there for a good 10 - 15 minutes, and it was a lot of fun gate camping the plex acceleration gate.

(04:18:26) Oicx
Punisher +21.86m
Griffin +1.7m
Punisher +8.53m
Punisher +8.53m
Punisher +8.19m
Punisher +8.53m
Punisher +8.53m
Federation Navy Comet +35.82m
Federation Navy Comet +31.14m
Atron +8.7m
Tormentor +10.19m
Incursus +3.63m
Merlin +1.78m
Astero +132.97m
Inquisitor +7.88m

Okay, it's getting late, time to go home. We had several Caracals jump into us from Ost, but they managed to crash back and escape. How me managed to grab an Ares is beyond me, but I'll take it! We had a Bhaalghorn + cruiser support jump into us, and we decided to end things there.

(04:41:31) Agoze
Ares +40.25m
Capsule +0.01m
Scythe -14.02m
Scythe -10.12m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 796,531,513.68
ISK Lost: 64,626,390.44
ISK Delta: 731,905,123.24
Efficiency: 92.495%

PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND SUMMARY
I didn't think I did too badly, but when I went back and looked at video I noted some errors, especially with comms. Too quiet! And fire discipline was not very tight. We had a great series of engagements but there was definitely room for improvement.

Review/Attainment of Actionable Goals:
  • Pre-Roam Planning. - Check.
  • Decision Making. - Check-minus.
  • Command Chatter. - Check-minus. Still knocking the rust off.
  • Keep LEARNING! - Check. This one just lives on this list - it's why we're doing the FCC, right?

Quality Improvement Actions for Next Fleet:
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image