Very short roam to Horde Space

Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Very short roam to Horde Space

Post by Budda Sereda »

It was late, I was messing up with pyfa preparing to the tournament when Klue Pythious announced he just joined LSC, bloodthirsty Harai Rex was in comms ... so we decided to go to Horde and kite something out.
As soon as we reshiped treefroog Audeles joined us. He spent quite a bit of time getting fit together, but was able to catch us eventually.

We all were in kiting ships.

The way through the low sec was relatively quite. Only small exception was Arbitrator baiting at small plex, we decided it has too many drones for us to engage.
In the same system, Harai was engaged by Firetail on the gate...

(04:02:50) Agoze
Republic Fleet Firetail +33.84m
:) why?

We came pretty much till the very C4C and I spotted Shuttle autopiloting through gates. I warped in front of him, webbed and killed:
(04:47:48) X36Y-G
Caldari Shuttle +0.01m
Capsule +0.01m

While we scouted system, we got Slicer on the gate (I believe from different corps).
Klue landed point while we were far and engaged with Slicer, I was in warp to a tactical BM and appeared 130km from Klue... While I was pulling range Klue was killed.

Condor -5.37m
Capsule -0.01m

Random pilot in Jackdaw appeared on the grid, messed up with Slicer, but once saw us - run away. Somehow Slicer decided to give us a fight and together with Harai we got him down:

Imperial Navy Slicer +43.39m
Capsule +0.98m

Unfortunately, during this fight treefroog just caught up... I heard his question, Harai answered something (don't remember details as I tried to keep Slicer in range), but it looks like treefroog was caught by Taranis and got down:

Tristan -2.97m
Capsule -0.01m

It was not two of us, myself and Harai. We went one more system ahead, spotted few more ships: same Taranis, Stabber, Garmur, Tempest. Played with them, trying to split as other PROs do, it looks like our opponents saw same videos on YouTube so we could not split them.

We had option with Harai: got back 20 jumps home or try to take uneven fight.

I cried a little bit about my lovely comet with 5 killmarks (I guess my personal record), and when nothing was on grid with Tempest- engaged. We expected that Taranis appears we pull the range and try to kill him earlier before other ships arrive. Unfortunately, I messed up range control and was webbed by Tempest and killed quire shortly after that.

(05:17:53) L-C3O7, X36Y-G
Federation Navy Comet -32.07m

Few minutes later, Harai somehow missed Tempest on grid, was scrammed by Taranis:

Republic Fleet Firetail -20.16m
Capsule -0.01m

Overall, interesting quick fleet :)

ISK Destroyed: 78,221,803.39
ISK Lost: 60,592,587.06
ISK Delta: 17,629,216.33
Efficiency: 56.35%
Heh, even ISK positive :)

I'm sorry for newbros who joined, but did not endup on kills: I'm sure you guys will have you kills in future! Hope you learned something, keep trying.

I would recommend to practice kiting by manual piloting (you can't kite by just pressing "Orbit"), start with orbiting gates in HS at 20 with MWD on full speed