Roam Members:
Spoiler
Calder Ormand
Gemma Solett - Scout
Harai Rex - FC
Kontxesi Buchanan
Will Musana
Lee Ghostly
Last night after the Friday YARRR Fleet, some of us in the LSC decided we hadn't quite died enough that night, so we reshipped into some T1 frigs and ran back out into Black Rise. We started the fleet trying to outrun both a spectre fleet and an NC. Confessor fleet roaming around Placid; fortunately, neither of them seemed particularly interested in us, and we escaped to Black Rise without a scratch. We didn't find any content until Nennamaila, where Gemma found an incursus sitting alone in a novice plex. Gemma went in and established point, but when the rest of the fleet went in, a neutral Rifter slid in with us. Shortly after we slid in, a gang of 3-4 frigs showed up outside the plex, so we tried to burn down the incursus as quickly as we could while I held point on the Rifter. Unfortunately, we couldn't break the incursus's tank before the frig gang slid in (although he had no issue breaking Gemma's). I called scatter as soon as the gang landed, but I was already scrammed and couldn't get out.

Kestrel -9.47m
Republic Fleet Firetail -20.14m

Afterwards, the rest of the fleet went to gather up in Akidagi while Gemma and I reshipped in Ichoriya. After rejoining the fleet, I noticed a Stabber sitting outside a novice complex on Dscan. Being the cautious and conservative FC I am, I immediately warped to zero on the Stabber, and started calling for the rest of the fleet to come in and help me burn it down. I went down in my Incursus and Calder lost her semi-blingy Firetail, so even though we got a Stabber kill for it, I don't think it was a particularly good trade.

Incursus -13.79m
Republic Fleet Firetail -44.89m
Stabber +55.17m
Capsule +0.01m

Kontxesi then got word that our good friend Jax Renalard was chilling in a Stabber, and dying for content. I was hesitant to take the fight at first, mostly because Jax's Stabber was very clearly designed to nuke frigates, but after a few minutes of debate, the rest of the fleet convinced me to go for it, and I resigned myself to a fleet welp. As it happened, Jax was a very polite victim, and quietly sat and let us kill him after killing just one of our own.

Punisher -11.26m
Stabber +38.03m
Capsule +0.01m

After killing Jax, we headed up to Hikkoken, where we caught a flashy Rupture on a gate. Once again, I went down, but we killed a Rupture so yay!

Tristan -7.4m
Rupture +43.26m

We then headed up to Kedama and then back to Uphallant along the Heydieles route. We didn't find much of anything along this leg of the roam, and nothing that we could engage. We got back to Uphallant, safe and sound, and called it a night.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 136,474,807.82
ISK Lost: 106,962,983.91
ISK Delta: 29,511,823.91
Efficiency: 56.061%

Overall, I think this was a pretty enjoyable roam. It's a bit strange to go out in frigates and only kill cruisers, but I'm not really complaining. As FC, I think I made a few judgement errors ( I think I could've called that first frigate engagement much better than I did) and give a pretty poor newbro speech, but I mostly blame that on myself being pretty tired the whole roam through. Thank you everyone for joining, I had a blast and I'm glad you all were with me!

See you all around, and happy hunting o7