[AAR] Hyperkittens 2/1

Calder Ormand
Title: Orientation Officer, Mentor, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

[AAR] Hyperkittens 2/1

Post by Calder Ormand »

Here's the fleet feedback form if you have yet to fill it out.

Roam members (16)
Spoiler
Airsick Lowlander
Calder Ormand
Coaxster
FragLord Ots
Glen Burney - VG
Harai Rex
Jehoshaphat Ambraelle - 3iC
Klue Pythious - Secondary Scout
Kontxesi Buchanan - 2iC
RankNine
Rohan Amadeus - VG
Rose Macabre - VG
Sone Eto
Willow K
Z0X Ambrye - Primary Scout
Zako Maken
The classic frig in a plex gets blobbed by hungry unistas. After we nabbed the Comet, tackle chased after a Stabber near the outgate. We gave chase, but after getting dragged about 500km off the gate we left the system with our tails between our legs. And so began the roam with insufficent webs. :(

(01:53:05) Innia
Federation Navy Comet +27.23m
Capsule +0.01m

Z0X spotted this Coercer outside of a plex.

(02:09:12) Hikkoken
Coercer +43.4m

Another frig in a plex. This one was about 100km from the beacon when the rest of the fleet landed. We lost

(02:14:28) Pynekastoh
Atron -5.81m
Condor -2.47m
Enyo +55.25m
(02:21:36) Pynekastoh
Algos +18.74m

Z0X found a Daredevil and a Breacher in a plex here. I believe the Breacher got away. By the time the rest of the fleet landed, the Daredevil was over 100km from the beacon and going 5500m/s OH. The Daredevil was, unfortunately, able to disengage.

(02:27:46) Kedama
Tristan -9.93m
Atron -3.08m

After a break, scouts found a Pen is Out Typhoon and a Myrmidon at seperate larges in Tama. The fleet popped into Tama, alongside Megoste in a Caracal, and warped to the Typhoon. Megoste landed with a friend in an Augoror Navy and we worked together to slowly break the Typhoon. After a few painful minutes of the Typhoon repping through our combined dps, a two Inties landed and one of them popped a Condor? The Typhoon called up some punisher reinforcements that out-numbered us and, I called for us to extract since we weren't positioned well in the plex.

(02:47:50) Tama
Condor -2.47m
Tristan -7.07m

In Old Man Star, the scout found I think a frigate at a plex, but once the vanguard jumped in it went bye bye. At some point, a Hurricane Fleet Issue, Harbinger Navy Issue, Zealot, and 2 Exeqs were camping our ingate. I believe these two died in silence instead of going back into Heydieles. :( After this the rest of the way home was quiet.

(03:07:42) Old Man Star
Tristan -10.01m
Condor -0.31m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 148,250,876.63
ISK Lost: 41,163,167.79
ISK Delta: 107,087,708.84
Efficiency: 78.268%

Things to Improve

- I failed to make sure we had a good spread of scram, points, and webs in the fleet. I really don't like how many things got away from us.
- I still need to take it a little slower and either broadcast gates myself or delegate to someone else. The newbro we had in fleet got lost at a few point.
Last edited by Calder Ormand on 2018.02.10 06:22, edited 1 time in total.
Airsick Lowlander

Re: [AAR] Hyperkittens 1/31

Post by Airsick Lowlander »

This was my first time running fast tackle, and it was a bit difficult for me to keep up, still being new to fleets, but since the commands were very fast and I made a lot of mistakes, it made me much better at keeping up and improving my reactions when warping. I had a lot of fun and was happy to get out with my pod intact. FC and unistas were very helpful given my inexperience.