[AAR][impromptu] Kitchen sink welp the frigates to low sec

Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

[AAR][impromptu] Kitchen sink welp the frigates to low sec

Post by Turlough Dominian »

I was tad board sitting around station spinning nothing up on callender at that moment so said sure why not throw a fleet up randomly whats the worse that could happen :D
First combat in Heydieles, we went in for a hawk not the best idea in the world but we gave it a go then in came osprey navy issue and griffen navy issue bam we all dead, but we went off reshipped and said no surrender.

After reshipping we picked up some more people headed back out in frigates and destroyers, we managed to kill a tristen and thorax , I called for tristen as primary then we swoped onto the thorax good job guys you avenged my death :D

Hammok managed to disconnect when he came back he landed in on a hurricane and heroically scored it as a kill along with band apart pew pew

For last engagement we avoided some small thrasher gang for around 2-3 systems then scout found something for us in we came warping to the scout, then scout called that thrasher had landed on him "was at this point i knew we where prittie doomed we managed to take one down told fleet primary is x when x dies scatter scatter, in the end one brave soul survived in a fed navy comit.

Things to consider for next time either wait for enemy fleet to go away fully or try loose them. because it was a fight i knew we could not take with our comp so landing on them = death which happend but in reality even if we found someone else to shoot good chance of them crashing the party.

Kills and Losses
(20:02:01) Heydieles
Punisher -11.05m
Breacher -2.37m
Incursus -6.22m
Rifter -0.63m
Capsule -0.01m

(20:58:17) Agoze
Kestrel -3.19m
Tristan -4.54m
Tristan +20.91m
Algos -8.94m
Thorax +39.86m
Atron -6.64m
Hurricane +71.26m

(21:32:21) Kinakka
Atron -5.16m
Jackdaw -63.27m
Merlin -7.32m
Algos -23.21m
Thrasher +3.05m
Thrasher -16.39m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 135,067,887.13
ISK Lost: 158,931,082.95
ISK Delta: -23,863,195.82
Efficiency: 45.942%
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,