[AAR] EVE Uni Cup Tryouts

Breeze One
Title: Lieutenant, Teacher, Graduate

[AAR] EVE Uni Cup Tryouts

Post by Breeze One »

So, we had a session yesterday on Singularity (the Test Server) for people to come and get a taste of what Tournament play involves, and maybe link up with some of the other people hoping to join a team for this event

We had a great little session, despite CCP resetting everything and messing up my hard work preparing :lol:

We got 3 practice matches done, which effectively showcased the awesome power of a fully operational Hyperion, the less awesome welp that is a Shield tanked Dominix in an armor team, and the irritating slowness of AB fit Logi. Armor comps are looking very strong at the moment!

I hope for those who are new to this, you had some fun, and started to get a feel for how tournament play works, and the fun challenges that go into it!

If you want to put together a team of your own to compete, then I suggest trawling the original forum post and contacting some of the folks there who have posted that they're also interested in finding a team, and see if you can get a team of 5 together, or contact one of the existing Captains (Tiberius, Union) to see if they have any space on their team

Dont worry too much about Skill Points - if you enter a team, contact me and I'll arrange a ton of skill injectors to be provided to you on the Test Server which should help with fitting into the ship fits

Original Post:
https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 4&t=108100

Team Entry Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/l16oG04zFNLCThu92

Many thanks to JohnPlayer who came to help me with the organising, and will hopefully be doing so for the main event itself as well!
JohnPlayerNotSpecial
Title: Events Staff, Bloober, Graduate

Re: [AAR] EVE Uni Cup Tryouts

Post by JohnPlayerNotSpecial »

Breeze One wrote:help me with the organising, and will hopefully be doing so for the main event itself as well!
yes ofc.
signature.