[FLEET] Solitude BLAP Caracal (1700 JAN 27)

Crimson Herring
Title: Solitude Staff, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Sophomore

[FLEET] Solitude BLAP Caracal (1700 JAN 27)

Post by Crimson Herring »

Roam members (13) - NOTE: This section is NOT usually included in AARs.
Spoiler
Calder Ormand
Crimson Herring
DeanSherman
Decklin Quark Reiger
Eddie Dante
Erwin Madelung
Hirmuolio Pine
Space Warfare Development
Tiberius Auduin
Tom Endares
Tye Etch
Union Pivo
Z0X Ambrye
Going to Black Rise was definitely a good call, not only did we find a lot of fights along the way, we also were able to pick up a few people at LSC.

Not long after collecting everyone we managed to pick a fight with a Brutix and blow it up pretty quickly, but were joined by an Orthrus, Cynabal, and Vigilant, which was a little beyond our ability to engage. We broke off, but unfortunately our tackle got tackled and blapped.

Kills and Losses
(17:56:49) Loes
Brutix +66.43m
Stiletto -49.01m
Capsule -6.07m

I don't 100% remember this enagement, but I think we lost tackle briefly and it got away.
(18:56:14) Nennamaila
Slasher -6.69m

I thought we had enough numbers to take a faction battlecruiser gang on a gate, didn't have the numbers to take a battlecruiser gang on a gate. Unfortunately I only realized this after losing 3 ships.
(19:01:30) Pavanakka
Keres -55.2m
Caracal -31.17m
Scythe -14.49m
Capsule -0.01m

I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of what I can and can't engage, but clearly have a bit to learn still, as that last engagement shows. Traveling to FW lowsec definitely increases the availability and selection of targets, though.

I also have a bit to work on with positioning, it's all I can do to keep myself in the right place, so making sure DD is in a place to apply and Logi in a place to rep that minimizes exposure is something else I need to work on.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 66,426,398.21
ISK Lost: 162,646,055.62
ISK Delta: -96,219,657.41
Efficiency: 28.998%