Sagittarius Griffins
SteveHarrington
Turlough Dominian
Valen Kess
Vrix Torqueo
Wokum
Z0X Ambrye
Zako Maken
I started my recording late, so I don't quite remember what happened in Agoze, Aldranette, and Kinakka
(01:35:25) Agoze
Stabber +61.95m
Ferox +80.01m
(01:56:42) Aldranette, Kinakka
Tristan +2.85m
Cormorant -3.49m
Punisher -11.79m
Punisher -7.87m
Capsule -0.01m
Punisher -11.07m
Rupture +47.69m
Capsule +0.01m

(02:10:47) Akidagi
Here a flashy Tristan was hanging around the gate and tackled our flashy scout. Seems like he didn't even know he was flashy.

"Wait, why didn't gate guns rip you a new one?"

Tristan +13.65m

(02:40:43) Aivonen
After trying and failing to tackle the Brutix at the gate, it warped off to a station. I called for the fleet to warp to the outgate, but Coaxster hung around the station staring the Brutix down until it aggressed him. The fleet warped to the station and took down the Brutix with a nice assist from the Sentry guns.
Brutix +80.35m

(02:45:50) Akidagi, Ichoriya
The Demios was squatting in a Medium and the chewed through him pretty quickly. The Tormentor slid into the fleet and was also crushed under the might of the Uni blob. Kestrel was probably afk.
Punisher -15.86m
Deimos +497.31m
Tormentor +5.73m
Capsule -0.01m
Kestrel +5.74m
Capsule +0.92m

(02:57:59) Hikkoken
Flashy VNI jumped into the blob and we made him ded.
Vexor Navy Issue +93.07m

(03:06:59) Tama
This one made the mistake of jumping into Tama with the big, bad uni blob around.
Curse +318.98m

(03:20:04) Tama
There was a lot of stuff out and about in Tama, though most ships were kitey and quicker than our punishers. A good portion of the time in Tama was spent bouncing between plexes, only to have the targets pull range and kite us at over 3k m/s. We tried for a Firetail a few times and managed to catch a punisher at some point. Once I was planning on moving on from Tama a Scout spotted Vagabond at a Medium plex. An Omen landed at the plex around the same time as the punishers and I had the fleet focus on the Vaga. The Vagabond was repping hard and I stupidly called for the fleet to warp off.

"why warp tho. was literally 10 seconds from running out of boosters."... :banghead:

Punisher -10.68m
Punisher -13.06m
Capsule -0.01m
Punisher +11.71m
Capsule +0.9m
Condor -12.8m
Rifter -32.59m
Punisher -9.62m
Capsule -222.09m
Punisher -11.62m
Capsule -0.01m
Omen +31.26m

(03:36:10) Kedama
The scout and vanguard went after a few frigates in a plex that managed to warp off before they could tackle anything.
Executioner -7.63m

(03:59:39) Dastryns
Jax had a present for us in Uphallant so I pointed the fleet in that direction instead of Stacmon. While we passing through our buddy Daniel jumped into us and we made short work of him.
Crucifier -0.93m
Thrasher +9.31m

(04:10:13) Uphallant
A few members of the fleet reshipped into cruisers and headed to the Large to wait for Jax to land in his Tempest. Daniel Essig made yet another appearance, this time in a Vengeance. I guess he was acting as eyes for his corpmates because as our fleet was slowly chewing through the Tempest, the Salty. guys slowly trickled into the system with Myrmidons, Rokhs, a Tempest, and a Falcon. The Rokh was the first to land, alongside a few tackle frigates, so I called for the fleet to focus DPS on the BS. Then two Myrmidons landed and I planned to call for the fleet to stay on grid and engage, but a Falcon followed them so I called for the fleet to align out and warp off once the Rokh went down.
Vengeance +65.48m
Tempest +225.1m
Griffin -1.66m
Rokh +215.11m
Omen -24.84m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 1,767,145,805.71
ISK Lost: 397,645,160.25
ISK Delta: 1,369,500,645.46
Efficiency: 81.631%

Review
- Tonight's fleet went pretty well considering we didn't lose anyone to gate guns went we aggressed non-flashies.
- There were a few ships that were missed when I was slow to react.
- Tama had a ton of content. I should definitely make a point to head that way more often during my fleets.
- A little bummed we didn't get enough cruisers to stay on grid in Uph, but not surprising considering this was originally a frigate fleet.
- The biggest blunder of the night was calling for the fleet to warp off too early, while we were engaging the Vagabond. If we had waited out his Ancill's reload we probably would've been able to get him.
Sin Tsukaya

Re: [AAR] Golden Horde Jan 25 0100

Post by Sin Tsukaya »

Just some quick feedback on timing for you - if you're aiming to bait'n'blob solo players, you need to be *slightly* less quick to spike the system.

I was out solo in a Rifter in the area, and waiting in a Novice to see if this Atron that had entered system was up for a fight... Turns out that they were, but as they hit short D-scan, the system spiked by at least +4, flashy... and as they hit grid, a Punisher landed on short D-scan, so I noped out.

Literally waiting for 10 more seconds, you'd probably have got me.
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

Post by Turlough Dominian »

@sin we are over eger , its o shootie shoot shot time :D

@calder big thank you for the fleet i had fun well suppose when you can keep me shooting things till 4:30 in the mourning without droping fleet early you must be doing something right :)

good fleet
Note to self: bring more ammo by the end of fleet i had 63 rounds left \o/
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Rohan Amadeus
Title: Mentor, Sophomore

Post by Rohan Amadeus »

Fun fleet with some extra nice content at the end.

Hilarious part of the fleet for me:

*local chat has someone sending out their recruiting message*
Me: Haha! Do you guys see what the name of the alliance is?
Calder: Moist!?
*meanwhile intel starts coming in*
Scout: FC, what would you like me to do?
Calder: I'm sorry, I was distracted.

Too funny.
Jax Renalard

Post by Jax Renalard »

Got out of bed at 3am because I couldn't sleep. Went to whelp a Tempest to UNI fleet. Well worth it. Everyone kept at range fine. Calder got to close and got badly dented. Finally broke my tank. Good fun. Will whelp again. Sleep still messed up.
Tal Tracyn
Director of Diplomacy
Director of Diplomacy
Title: Mentor, Graduate, Diplomat , Pineapple Pizza enthusiast

Post by Tal Tracyn »

Jax Renalard wrote:Got out of bed at 3am because I couldn't sleep. Went to whelp a Tempest to UNI fleet. Well worth it. Everyone kept at range fine. Calder got to close and got badly dented. Finally broke my tank. Good fun. Will whelp again. Sleep still messed up.
I'm sure i've seen that tempest fit before someplace ...hmmm

Builder and runner of Rivet City,Karpinski Labs,Hive of Industry for 4 years solo.
Don of High Sec
Trading for 6 years in Eve.
Kontxesi Buchanan
Title: Assistant Manager (Events), Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Senior Personnel Officer™, Dislikes You, Events, Graduate, Management

Post by Kontxesi Buchanan »

Jax Renalard wrote:Got out of bed at 3am because I couldn't sleep. Went to whelp a Tempest to UNI fleet. Well worth it. Everyone kept at range fine. Calder got to close and got badly dented. Finally broke my tank. Good fun. Will whelp again. Sleep still messed up.
I'm glad that we could give you something do to/sorry we keep contributing to your borked sleep schedule.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image