[AAR] BLOPS'ing the Clone soldiers.

Tiberius Auduin
Title: LSC Officer, Wanted by Fashion Police, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

[AAR] BLOPS'ing the Clone soldiers.

Post by Tiberius Auduin »

On wednesday the 17th a couple of dastardly pilots joined the BLOPSing fleet. Due to security status issues, we staged out of UPH (<3 Risky business). To my surprise, a BLOPS can bridge and still remain tethered. Nice.
Wokum was voluntold to be a hunter and Hirmuolio Pine was our hunter in Solitude (yes, we can bridge to Solitude :) ). Wokum's bait Moa did not attract any blingy catch. His modus operandi was to warp to belts and pretend to be ratting. In one of the belts he found a clone soldier and sec status being not cheap, he engaged one. PSA: Clone soldiers in 0.1 systems point :P Eventually we had to drop on the clone soldier for that dank sec status and to save Wokum.

Meanwhile in Soli, Hirmuolio was tracking a couple of interesting targets, such as, but not limited to solo Hyperions, Loki's and a Thanatos. While flying, Hirmuolio got caught in a camp and explodified. BLOPS SRP paid for the lost cheetah. Hirmuolio reshipped and shadowed the Hyperion. However, our bombers were still guarding the cyno lit by Wokum and I ordered all of the bombers to reset, while staying in a falcon to defend the Moa against potential attacks. however, a Thanny suddenly appeared and Hirmuolio shadowed it instead. Having never taken down a carrier on my UNI Blops fleets, I wanted this kill so bad, but I was too slow with the falcon to reset and the Thanny escaped.
A bombers Bar fleet was forming up, so I converted the fleet to a traveling one and all interested parties departed for the BB staging.

Kills: 20M in security tags, dank, dank sec status!
Losses: 58M Cheetah. 3400 oxygen isotopes
Efficiency: to da max fo eva

Thanks to all bombers for bombing and hunters for hunting!