[LSC] impromptu roam 20.01.18

Hideo Date
Title: Personnel Officer, Jilo's New Personal Assistant, Sophomore

[LSC] impromptu roam 20.01.18

Post by Hideo Date »

So Decklin asked Union on comms for a quick roam, as I was already roaming around ALD / NEN I asked if I could join in. They both choose a couple brawly ships to go with my brick Punisher and started making their way up the pipe. Castor then joined in as well and we joined up around Vey. We then continued to make our way up to VLI where we bounced around for a while. We did have a couple neat targets on D (I think a Firetail and a Comet) but did not manage to catch anything. We then went up the pipe to Odamia (which I btw had just gone through solo for the first time ever...I think yesterday was the first time I even ever noticed that pipe on dotlan :D). And so in Evaulon stuff got real.

Roam members
Castor Udan
Decklin Quark Reiger
Hideo Date
Union Pivo

First we noticed a Svipul, Enyo and Condor at a Large Outpost. Decklin and Union started off while I held gate cloak, then followed. When I was landing they had already warped out (I was quite frankly baffled why they where running from a couple T1 frigs...maybe you two are just too scary? ;) )
We then also had a Catalyst and a couple Maulus Navy Issues on D. Decklin managed to catch the Condor on a medium gate and we all piled on, my gang mates graciously donated the KM to me...which was delayed because I still had my safety on green from the incursionfleet earlier that day :P (yeah I am bad).

Kills and Losses
(22:37:49) Evaulon
Condor +6.17m

Decklin then took the gate (what was in there again?) and Union went after the Enyo at the large....just as the Maulus Navy Issue landed on us. So Castor and I tackled and started burning it down. Turns out t2 hull-tanked MNIs have quite a bit of staying power. Hecate, Svipul and Harpy as well as a Catalyst and Thrasher then landed on us but we both got the MNI deep enough into hull for Decklin to finish her off. Then Union and Decklin dropped shortly after.

(22:39:15) Evaulon
Merlin -9.96m
Punisher -7.62m
Maulus Navy Issue +38.45m
Atron -11.96m
Kestrel -8.34m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 44,621,175.17
ISK Lost: 37,880,669.25
ISK Delta: 6,740,505.92
Efficiency: 54.085%

We actually managed to still be ISK positiv :D But way more important then that we certainly where fun-positive! At least that is the case for me.

Learning:

- check the darned safety!! :(
- be mindful of splitting up, if we had been all together we could have gotten that MNI and warp off before the others tackled us, I think
- small gang roams are....just awesome! Why am I not doing this regularly???

Thanks everybody for the roam! Fun and learning was had! I definitely will try and do this regularly if at all possible. Next time Cruisers? ;)

If you are wondering: no my memory is actually atrocious, but I recorded the roam ;)

Check out my blog at hideodate.WordPress.com

EX-Comms Manager and PO