[FLEET] Feroxes - The tale of 4 dead Dreads

Kora K
Title: Graduate

[FLEET] Feroxes - The tale of 4 dead Dreads

Post by Kora K »

o/

Interesting Ferox fleet, at least for me. First time FC-ing them, and first time getting into a "cap fight". Thanks everyone for joining, I hope you had fun :) MVP goes to Shadow Cartel for this fleet.

As usual, if you need to be credited for a role for the FCC, let me know.

Roam members (26)
Spoiler
Baro Gaar
Blind Scion
Coaxster
Crimson Herring
Decklin Quark Reiger
Drake Shea
Erwin Madelung
Gatt2111
Gemma Solett
Jonathan Wolf
Kontxesi Buchanan
Kora K
Maximus Hert
Muzzy Chuck
Raxon Noseworthy
S'ae
SketchyManDan Williams
Space Warfare Development
Tika On
Toma Heleneto
Traq Varoon
Union Pivo
Xana McBash
Z0X Ambrye
Zeon Alabel
ashahara
The initial plan was to go to Provi via WH, roam there a bit, get whelped and go home. Unfortunately, we were a bit low on numbers, so we decided to :
- Check Syndicate, around the NSC/Solitude entrance
- Move to BMNV to see if the locals were alive
- Stay in NS if it was active, or to Black Rise via Reblier. Spoiler, we went to lowsec.

Kills and Losses
(19:30:48) 6-CZ49
I don't remember if it was a gatecamp or we got lucky, but we had a quick fight against this gang. It all started because Baro and the Atron got into a dogfight :) After getting on grid, a cyno was lit I think (or they jumped into us) and 2 Nids appeared. We quickly killed their sabre and atron (for revenge), and went on our way. They alpha-ed one of our Osprey tho :(
Malediction -45.87m
Atron +7.82m
Sabre +98.87m
Osprey -17.57m

(19:53:47) PF-346
We hoped people would warp into us while killing the MSWD, but no luck.
Mobile Small Warp Disruptor I +0.84m

(20:06:28) Aubenall
Another dog fight inside a plex gone wrong. Be careful when going inside a plex with a kity ship against a brawly one, they will catch you most of the time.
Garmur -276.07m
Capsule -0.01m

(20:19:10) Kinakka
Swatting flies.
Imperial Navy Slicer +37.87m

All the next KM are from the same fight. I don't remember how it started exactly, but the fleet was on both side of the gate to catch a passing Rupture. While he was dying, a cyno was lit and a Moros came out of it. Having no experience fighting cap, I decided to go for it. He was not in jump range of the gate, so scouts went for tackle and the fleet got in antimatter range. We had a few frigs joining one by one, but we ignored them so they could focus on the Dread.

I have no idea if we were really breaking the Moros or not, if he was baiting, but we got him into structure. He then repaired all of this armour, but I decided to stay on grid. At that point my strategy was simple : hold the grid until we ran out of ammo or for more people to pile in on the Moros. After a while, 2 more dreads joined the fun. Since we weren't breaking anything and we all had no antimatter left, I started calling small targets to get some kills before bailing.

We started aligning out and warped to the Ald gate, when someone told on comms that a SC Lzgion fleet was now engaging the 4 Dreads. Yep, a Naglfar also joined, so we had the full collection on grid. We went back and positionned ourselves away from SC but in range of the Dreads. I basically followed SC primary, while keeping an eye on them. I knew they'd turn on us as soon as the Dreads would be no more.

We all got out when the Naglfar was almost dead, without losing much in the all endeavour. Awesome job everyone, especially our Logis. Since I was almost out of any ammos, as well as most of the fleet, we went back to Stacmon after a bio break.

(20:32:22) Nennamaila
Rupture +30.79m
Condor -7.78m
Osprey -18.76m
Heron -1.15m
Kestrel -5.48m
Incursus +1.89m
Ferox -75.74m
Confessor +112.31m

(20:45:28) Nennamaila
Atron +9.6m
Imperial Navy Slicer +38.78m
Nemesis -64.55m
Republic Fleet Firetail +38.02m
Moros +2813.62m
Crow -40.73m
Maulus -8.52m
Imperial Navy Slicer +32.58m
Revelation +3186.54m
Velator -0.06m
Cynabal +202.11m
Phoenix +2473.55m
Claw -42.92m
Naglfar +2878.42m

(21:02:44) Nennamaila
Condor -17.69m

(21:30:59) Nennamaila
Tristan +7.73m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 11,971,341,523.12
ISK Lost: 622,885,019.74
ISK Delta: 11,348,456,503.38
Efficiency: 95.054%
Glen Burney
Title: Manager (LSC), Fittings staff, Ensign, Sophomore, Management

Re: [FLEET] Feroxes - The tale of 4 dead Dreads

Post by Glen Burney »

Well that crushes my record (~8B), and it may stand for some time. 11B is quite an achievement, congrats!

ImageImageImage
Most all-time kills by a Unista, more than 14k ships exploded, 4k more than the next best (heart Kelon)
Raxon Noseworthy

Re: [FLEET] Feroxes - The tale of 4 dead Dreads

Post by Raxon Noseworthy »

should be a mentioned in dispatches report or something 4 dreads was very nice :)