Solitude Vehement Vexors (1600 14 DEC)

Crimson Herring
Title: Solitude Staff, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Sophomore

Solitude Vehement Vexors (1600 14 DEC)

Post by Crimson Herring »

Roam members (4) - NOTE: This section is NOT usually included in AARs.
Crimson Herring
Erwin Madelung
Raxon Noseworthy
Walleye Null

This was a pretty uneventful fleet. I unknowingly chose one of the slowest times around Solitude, which effected not only our ability to find targets, but also meant I delayed the fleet by 30 minutes and still only ended with 4 members. We also switched doctrines to "random ships I had in my hanger", as BLAP Vexors are not a small gang fleet.

Kills and Losses
Absolutely Nothing!

The Good
- We did actually fly. I was tempted to just cancel the fleet with the turnout we got, but I'm glad I kept it.
- Even though we didn't catch any targets, it was still good practice for me as a new FC, and Raxon also got some good practice as scout.
- We didn't lose anyone

The Bad
- A distinct lack of content. We almost got one or two people sitting at anomalies, but never got tackle on anyone. We might have gotten a few others if I had thought to ask someone to fly something with combat probes, but it might have also spooked them before we found them.

I'm slightly disappointing we didn't get any fights. I was curious to see how a small gang of two Thrashers, a Griffin, and a ancillary repped Condor would actually survive against something like a ratting Vigilant, or even a VNI. Either way it would have been more exciting.

Thanks to everyone who came about being a good sport, and being so flexible!

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 0
ISK Lost: 0
ISK Delta: 0
Efficiency: NaN%