[AAR] NoP Hyperkittens

Kristopheros Seraphiel
Title: Fittings staff, FCC staff, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

[AAR] NoP Hyperkittens

Post by Kristopheros Seraphiel »

Hey all! First fleet back after a long break! Had to knock some of the rust off initially, but felt pretty good after we started getting out there. Special thanks to my Logi pilots, as you kept my losses down making an even greater ISK delta in our favor.

Overall, the roam went pretty well. We moved through Black Rise and then down into Essence and Placid. We had a couple of good ganks and one good fight which I will describe in the statistics below. It was a newbro friendly fleet in Hyperkittens and we got some good teaching and training opportunities on the roam.

Roam members (23)
Spoiler
Alf Saissore
Auric Fulcrum
Eddie Dante
Erwin Madelung
Kenny Otomeya
Kirsi Isrik
Kristopheros Seraphiel
Kurl Schwenz
LECAGO
Laser Skaron
Max HouseCHAOM
Merchaan Gaterau
Nathan Tamroc
Oh' Leeador
Phyrizz
Ra'zok Zateki
Tau Hopper
The Jojosh
Tolerin Escipion
Vrix Torqueo
Zeon Alabel
Zerubabel Contemplator
morphoze
Kills and Losses
(12:37:52) Vlillirier

For the kill in Vli, we happened upon a lone Vexor. He was not too happy to lose his ship. Scout and Vanguard did a great job finding him and holding him for the fleet to get there.

Vexor +48.23m

(12:42:21) Oicx

This fight ended up with only the Vanguard and Scout engaging. Happened pretty quick resulting in the death of a Coercer and the escape of his friends.

Slasher -6.58m
Burst -5.75m
Coercer +26.15m
Capsule -0.01m

(12:51:59) Innia

Lone Incursus gank. Not much else for this one.

Atron -2.05m
Incursus +8.6m

(13:01:47) Aivonen

This was a fun fight. Two Arty fit Thrashers were hanging out in a PLEX. I sent my scout and Vanguard in to tackle and prevent spooking them, as they were decently experienced players. They were not expecting the large blob that entered system and landed on them. We were able to take them out trading a couple of Frigates for the heftier Destroyer kills.

One of the things I did when we landed was order the Hyperkittens to orbit at 500m attempting to get under their guns. It ended up not mattering too much in the end as when the fleet got there they primaried the Logi and went down pretty quickly. Lost my scout, the Vanguard and a Logi to this one. Overall, still ISK positive.

Atron -7.61m
Slasher -6.59m
Tristan -8.4m
Burst -5.87m
Tristan -0.83m
Tristan -10.23m
Thrasher +17.1m
Thrasher +20.04m

(13:23:54) Nennamaila

For this one, I lost my scout ganking a lone Thrasher. Good find and kill, not much to the strategy.

Atron -7.89m
Thrasher +28.7m

(13:44:34) Melmaniel

Vexor gank in a drone site. Nice catch. We did invite the player to the Uni and gave him a couple of million isk to help him bring us more ships to blap. Thanks bro!

Vexor +14.09m

(13:51:06) Ostingele

Lost a scout to a T3 gang in Ost. Got the rest out. Not sure how the Tristan died. I think he scrammed someone on a gate and took guns...

Slasher -6.57m
Tristan -2.42m

The only other event to note is we attempted to chase down a flashy Ishtar in Black Rise. The fleet did very well keeping up. Ultimately, he was a good pilot at avoiding a gank and got out of the 4 system chase. Next time we will get you!

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 162,913,290.18
ISK Lost: 70,813,335.18
ISK Delta: 92,099,955
Efficiency: 69.702%
Fleet Commander/Teacher/Fittings Staff
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vrix Torqueo
Title: Freshman

Re: [AAR] NoP Hyperkittens

Post by Vrix Torqueo »

Big thanks to Kristopheros for leading me on my very first ever fleet action in Eve and my first ever PvP kill!

It was a fantastic learning experience and has made me really keen to join in on as many as I possibly can going forward.

The FC and secondary were extremely patient and helpful and even spent some time after the roam to answer a few of my newbro questions.

Thanks again guys for your hard work and generosity!