[AAR] Jesse's Incursion Fleet

Logan Zauber

[AAR] Jesse's Incursion Fleet

Post by Logan Zauber »

Well, it's not pVp- but Jesse had this idea that the Incursions group has been a little too quiet and new people might not know that we exist- so he did something about it... he called for a fleet in the pVp channel.

https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 6&t=107793

This was the first time Jesse tried his hand at forming the Incursion Fleet (which we attempt to run every day at 2-3:00 eve time for the USTZ pilots.)

2:00 - Begin form up.
2:00-3:00 forming up, tom-foolery and getting the newbro speeches and explanations taken care of

roughly 3:00... fleet undocks running one pilot heavy as we have awesome logi that can handle that!

Zurian FC'd then DC'd after 6 sites. Logan FC'd the next 12 sites.
Makayla flew boosts
Grune and Hilly flew Logi; Mon took over logi after 6 sites because Hilly had connection flakiness so switched to dealing damage.
Rose flew her new Machariel
Uh.. I should have written down who flew what.. but I suck... wait, let's call it "opsec".
Scout- scout was new to that role but shined
Pickets- did awesome work as fleet boss and not letting us die
Battleships.. a couple machariels, a bunch of vindicators and a couple dirty Nightmares.. fleet composition changed as people had to leave and new people arrived.

Losses:
Logan lost his S#*^ when someone shot a "J" tagged rat in a logi disconnect drill... but it was fine.
Grune lost his shield and armor when a logi disconnect drill went sideways... but hey.. that's why ships have a hull, right?
Several pilots lost their anxiety about flying in new roles.

Kills:
Metric bucketfulls of Sansha.. from frigate to command frigate through battleships well all demolished

We started running at 2:48 and ended the fleet at 5:00 as we were tired out. 16 sites were run in 132 minutes.
If an ongrid pilot flew all 16 sites the
Rewards: 151,143,300
Payouts to Offgrids: 24,000,000

127,143,300 in 132 minutes or 63 million isk per hour. Sorry.. we had to slow down to change FC's and logi... and maybe I should not include expenses so it looks better: that's about 75 million isk per hour. (yeah, per person and no- not counting the Concord Loyalty Points we will get.)

Offgrids earned roughly 85 million isk or about 43 million isk per hour which is not so bad. I calculate that out to be "My ship paid for it'self 32 times it's replacement value tonight, fully fit and even with 32 cloaks and 32 sets of fireworks included."

You can't count the value of laughing out loud- once again, another hilarious Incursion Fleet. No one died. We made isk and gots us concord loyalty points when the other kids kill the mother ship and the site moves, and we got our security statuses raised.

Yes, the Incursion fleet can be fussy about ships, fittings and skills required to fly battleships- but the effort pays off in safety and speed.

Jesse- Congrats! huge success on your first fleet!