[AAR] BLAP Talwars! 1/1/18

SketchyManDan Williams

[AAR] BLAP Talwars! 1/1/18

Post by SketchyManDan Williams »

Finally took out some BLAP Talwars for myself, we only had 1 kill, almost 2 :lol: , but I tried something risky at the end, and push too far to try and kill some stuff. :D. Cheers to everyone who came!

Roam members (18)
Spoiler
B'aldrick Aivoras
Calder Ormand
DonkeyPunch Udan
Faust Jaeger
Genwhi Thellere
Harai Rex
Iskarr Jarak
Kurl Schwenz
Max HouseCHAOM
Prieblanda Anstianski
Raxon Noseworthy
SketchyManDan Williams
Space Warfare Development
The Jojosh
Union Pivo
Walleye Null
Wokum
Z0X Ambrye
Staged in Thera again for this one, had 5 Nulls, but all of them were away from ratting pockets :(. So we ended up in Provi again.

At first we caught a Hyperion, had everything going well, we're aligned, bubbled target, and slowly going down. But i didnt call for scram as I wanted to keep scouts at range and forgot they can just MJD off :(, so he escaped.

Later on we caught a geddon, similar deal to the first fight, everyone got aligned nice and quick. and then we began to take down the geddon, pinging off as needed. FC had to warp, before the kill, and it was called to scatter after the target went down, and no one died :D. Some other gang joined in on this one too :D.
(22:33:56) KBP7-G
Armageddon +282.66m

We burned some heat in the last fight, so docked in Dital to repair. The scouts kept intel in the next 2 systems and found 2 fleets roaming, 1 Brutix, and the other I think was Canes and I think geddons, totally foggy memory here XD.

After everyone was ready we warped to a scout off the XHQ gate and tried to harass what we could. I can't remember what we took a few shots at, but we didn't managed to kill anything here. Scouts had made some pings here too, but I wasn't quick enough to act on them :P

So Instead, I warped us to the gate and jumped through. I gave an align and asked everyone to burn out of the bubbles and align to it. Started calling primaries on the way and to ping off when boxed, but some people were pointed, and these aren't the speediest of things, Talwars :D. Will know for next time guys! Started calling primary on their tackle, but a lot of people had already made the warp off, so we didn't have much DPS left on grid. I think next time in that situation, I'll try to keep everyone of grid, until the tackle is killed, rather than call to ping when possible. I might've managed to save enough of the fleet to carry on then :P
(22:39:14) KBP7-G, XHQ-7V
Talwar -8.23m
Capsule -0.04m
Talwar -17.27m
Talwar -11.39m
Talwar -12.46m
Talwar -8.43m
Talwar -17.51m
Talwar -9.41m
Crucifier -2.54m
Talwar -14.03m
Talwar -19.09m

We headed home back here, isk positive, but only 1 kill :lol:, but getting the hang of the kitey stuff a little more now :D. Some people brought weapon disruption which I guess I should've taken advantage of in the Hyperion fight to keep scram, but next time!

ISK Destroyed: 282,657,384.03
ISK Lost: 120,411,283.98
ISK Delta: 162,246,100.05
Efficiency: 70.126%