[AAR] New Year's Eve Party Fleet 2017

Biwako Acami
Title: Assistant Manager (Fittings), Ensign, Graduate, Management

Re: [AAR] New Year's Eve Party Fleet 2017

Post by Biwako Acami »

Added some more silly stats I could think of. Unfortunately there's no way of tracking who shot the most fireworks but at least now you know who had the most on their ship when they went down.
Just a humble scout
Coaxster

Post by Coaxster »

wait wait...someone is GIVING UP the pirate life because of this???? horrors! no no no wrong lesson... :evil:

i too do not remember all of the fleet (i remember running out of eggnog and rum though). took over FCing a bit earlier than I was expecting (ahem) and um it didn't do well (I have to get in the FC zone ya know and um I had forgotten the euni er vibe? yeah that's it -- I had forgotten the 'joy's of kitchen sink fleets...woops). I rested for a while, then it went well. funny how the enemy capitals didn't appear until AFTER my advertised FC time (well, and before). hmm.

strangely, my talwar just wouldn't die. it has killmarks! i mean geez.

the die rolls were NOT rigged. honest!

A splendiferous event, xesi!

YARRRRR! indeed

(never not fight the Nid...)

-Coaxster
--- FCC Graduate! EUNI Graduate! ---
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Space Warfare Development
Title: Bomber Girl, Teacher

Post by Space Warfare Development »

I switched from in-game notepad to pencil-and-paper for logging the periodic fleet giveaway drawings, then handing all the logs over to Kontxesi.
For the next New Year's fleet, remind me to donate 100 Soldier Tags, because I know there are negative standing pilots in our fleet. Aaaaloooot of negative standing pilots. One can always use Soldier Tags.