[FLEET] 2017 12 26 PL was naughty so we Punish them

Union Pivo
Title: LSC Officer, Ensign, Sophomore

[FLEET] 2017 12 26 PL was naughty so we Punish them

Post by Union Pivo »

Roam members (22) - NOTE: This section is NOT usually included in AARs.
Spoiler
Arashi Shizukana
Atticus Vex
Auric Fulcrum
Axuptor Galhaari
DeanSherman
Decklin Quark Reiger
Eddie Dante
Hriday Sabir
Jim Electron
Jonathan Wolf
Kaelph Audeles
Kontxesi Buchanan
Kora K
Porsche Amarr
Raxon Noseworthy
Rijeo
SMBEHJ
Space Warfare Development
The Jojosh
Union Pivo
Zeerse Solaris
ashahara
FC: Union Pivo
2IC: Kontxesi Buchanan
Logi: The Jojosh, Auric Fulcrum, Axuptor Galhaari, Rijeo
Scouts: Kora K, Hriday Sabir, Decklin Quark Reiger, Eddie Dante

So I was lazy again and waited till last moment until punting up a fleet in calendar, since I hoped somebody else would do it :D
We got a nice turnout for such a last minute fleet. We left stackmon with i think 18 people, with some joining later.

We stared the roam by having a quick scouting 101, thank you Kora. I still need to work on my new-bro speech.

I wanted mostly t1 ships, but since I love T2 frigates I accepted an enyo.

Fleet started slowly up to Nennamaila. I tried to be more clear where people should be and should go.
I didn't broadcast enough, since I still haven set up my broadcast keys properly.

Kills and Losses
(20:31:28Z) Vlillirier
Executioner -6.94m

Decklin channeled Megoste and went after the griffin navy, unfortunately we couldn't get to him in time.

(20:39:03Z) Aldranette
Vexor +34.92m
Vexor +27.44m

We caught them on the gate, and killed them. Since one of them was
permaflashy (note to self: You need to buy tags again) and other was criminal, we didn't have problem with gate guns.

(20:48:24Z) Nennamaila
Ferox +71.49m

We were chasing something in the large that just run away (I forgot what), and ferox decided to warp to 0 on us. Merry Christmas :)

(21:02:42Z) Martoh
Venture +0.23m

I don't even remember this.

(21:09:39Z) Martoh, Kinakka
Federation Navy Comet +28.11m
Typhoon +364.57m
Inquisitor -9.75m
Inquisitor -11.07m
Raven +342.79m
Inquisitor -7.03m
Inquisitor -25.22m
Slasher -7.25m
Punisher -9.08m
Typhoon +353.8m
Punisher -9.01m
Atron -6.44m
Punisher -8.81m
Typhoon +343.63m
Punisher -8.89m
Typhoon +359.99m
Inquisitor -6.74m

After a quick bio, we decided to push towards Kinaka, where we tried to have similar sized frigate fleet to fight us at a medium.
The cowards refused to play with us.

So scouts fund a typhoon/raven fleet. First one typhon jumped into Martoh and we killed him on a gate.
We got told in local to fight the rest of their BS gang in the large. We couldn't refuse the offer and really fun brawl ensured.
We traded most of our logi for a raven at the start, but decided to fight it out. We did loose most of our fleet, but we won the engagement.
The fight was 3rd partied by a Loki, not sure weather he was helping them or not. We didn't even try to engage him since we all ready lost all logi at that point.

I think it was really good fight, thanks to PL for taking it.

Was a realy fun brawl, and i am glad we continued even after the logi went down. Thanks to logi, we could not have done this without you.

After the fight we went best speed to ichoria for a reship and another bio.

(21:38:40Z) Martoh
Punisher -81.84m
Capsule -0.01m

Raxon did good job of looting, even though it cost him his life. Thanks for the sacrifice :)

(21:46:31Z) Nennamaila
Enyo -62.35m
Federation Navy Comet +49.59m

Arashi went after the worm, but we could't get to him in time to save him, but did kill one of his killers.

(21:57:59Z) Hirri
Incursus +8.77m
Atron +10.01m

(22:13:42Z) Notoras
Caldari Navy Hookbill -31.33m
Worm +393.72m

Deckilin found us an Worm and hero tackled him. He lasted just long enough for rest of us to catch the Worm and kill him.

(22:38:11Z) Uphallant
Punisher -9.72m
Punisher -14.91m
Deimos +972.53m

I was just about to stand down fleet, when we found out deimios in our home. We knew we didn't have enough DPS to break it but
Rijeo said that he had Brutix Navy ready to go. So we decided to go for tackle and hold him until Brutix arrived. Turns out
Deimos can rep insane amount so we still could't break him. I reshipped into a neut maller so we could kill him.

(23:05:28Z) Uphallant
Dominix -298.49m
Megathron Navy Issue +575.22m

After we killed him, his alt announced he is ready for a round 2. After a while he brought Mega Navy. So we tried to get him at a large,
but no matter how and from where we warped to him, we couldn't get to him to tackle. But then he warped to another large, where Kontexi landed
a tackle and the DPS race between us and him trying to kill our Dominix begun. We did managed to kill him, but not in time to save Rijeo's dominix.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 3,936,826,899.34
ISK Lost: 614,902,937.03
ISK Delta: 3,321,923,962.31
Efficiency: 86.491%

I had great fun, I hope you did too and thank you for showing up on such a short notice.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Porsche Amarr
Title: Sophomore

Re: [FLEET] 2017 12 26 PL was naughty so we Punish them

Post by Porsche Amarr »

Very enjoyable Punisher/Inquisitor fleet. Super helpful to have ships on contract, so a last minute jump clone and contract made this fleet possible for me.

I was the 5th Logi on this one (first time Logi - so only realised the importance of the single drone to the killboard halfway through the Martoh brawl - managed to get on one BS kill though). Learnt about the LSC Logi Program (https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 14&t=99086), anchoring, ranges of remote armor reppers and some skills needing training. Thank you to The Jojosh and Axuptor Galhaari for the Logi guidance and good vibes.

It was a very positive learning environment, good pace and the FCing was smooth and easy to follow.

Thank you Union Pivo! o7
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image