Reise Amatin
SketchyManDan Williams
The Jojosh
Union Pivo
Z0X Ambrye
Zako Maken
Zana Fehrnah
Zeerse Solaris

Nice turnout this time for this fleet with around 6-7 Confessors, 3 Deacons, and 6-7 T1 Frigates and Destroyers. The plan was to take out some Kitey destroyers and just do a quick burn around Black Rise looking for a small gang fight, but instead we came across a 40 man fleet and after escaping with some of the fleet intact, didn't find much else on the way around.

One of the scouts looked ahead and found a nice little gang they thought might be fighting in a plex as they were all flashy. I asked for a T1 frigate to make its way there but out initial scout was worried we might miss the fight and slid too. But this was a trap and we lost both our scouts before the fleet got on grid.
(21:36:20Z) Agoze
Malediction -65.45m
Atron -10.16m

FC scouted until our scout reshipped, and just spotted a prophecy jumping back into Ren as I headed through. Not much to this fight really, they just tried to burn to the gate while melting under our DPS, logi held just fine.
(21:45:13Z) Renarelle
Prophecy +86.76m

The scouts had caught back up now and made their way into Nen where a Jackdaw fleet was spotted. Which turned into a 40 man Goon fleet... We tried to burn though to Pyn, but a T3 gate camp was waiting, so I decided to take the route back to Nen avoiding Hik. We make it back to Nen, warp to Aki and are welcomed to the Jackdaw fleet landing before us... I call the fleet to jump, so we can split them on the gate with aggression. A lot of them still make it through. Here I think it was the Svipul that managed to decload itself and quickly got primaried, I call to jump back as there are far too many to try and get us all off grid but a few more of us including the FC were caught and killed.

(22:00:22Z) Akidagi
Svipul -105.76m
Capsule -638.88m
Confessor -91.48m
Confessor -109.06m
Confessor -87.14m
Capsule -0.01m
We lost some of our T3D's along with someones nice pod, but the rest of the fleet, including the logi managed to get away! So we regrouped everyone in ships and here's where I asked the 2IC to take over while I reship.

They tracked down a Vagabond which I believe jumped into Kedama after seeing the fleet. When I arrived back on grid I could see the Vagabond nearly 110Km off the gate being held by one of our Maledictions, so I asked the fleet to jump and hold cloak until the Vaga has burned 150Km off the gate and we will just warp to our Mal, but I think the Vaga managed to get a little close to the Mal and neut them out before getting far enough away :(
(22:18:24Z) Kedama
Malediction -65.5m

With not much else being found, we burned home and called it a day.
I saw a smaller Jackdaw fleet about an hour before and hoped it would be around by the time we left, and it turns out they were :D , just in too many numbers :(. With a nasty pod loss and only 1 kill, very isk inefficient, but it was fun trying to avoid losing the entire fleet to those Jackdaws :D.

ISK Destroyed: 86,764,367.09
ISK Lost: 1,173,445,625.88
ISK Delta: -1,086,681,258.79
Efficiency: 6.885%