[PVE FLEET] Solitude C3 WH Dive (Dec 9 1600)

Yuri Levnik

[PVE FLEET] Solitude C3 WH Dive (Dec 9 1600)

Post by Yuri Levnik »

Howdy all,
We rolled into spooky space and made some money today! Total take from the fleet was ~580MN over 2.5 hours. Not crazy money, but pretty decent all around.

Divers
Spoiler
Adree Jericho - Harbinger
Azalee Madeveda - Logi
Ca'ain - Logi
Calder Ormand - DD/3IC
Crimson Herring - Picket/Picket Command
Erwin Madelung - Logi/Scanner
Flack Keikira - Picket/Scanner
Gunman Aldent - DD
Kai-Alon Deninard - DD/2IC
kanen - DD
Kirsid Tannaway - Salvager
lswjnek Oxkold - DD
Raxon Noseworthy - DD
Razer Thukkerkin - DD
Yuri Levnik - DD/FC
Z0X Ambrye - DD
Our scanners, Erwin and Flack, got started early and found us a pair of great WH candidates in [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]. Thanks scanning buddies!!! The most important step in a dive is finding a good womrhole. Scanners were paid well accordingly (;

Both systems had minimal activity on zkill and a decent number of sites but the [REDACTED] hole was closer to home so I made the call to head in there. We got into space after about 30 minutes of form-up and started killing ancient space rats. We were just shy of enough folks to run two wings when we first got in, but we had a couple of folks arrive when they could and were able to split into two wings with 4 BCs and 2 logi each. Footnote, the normal combat sites are OK with 4 BCs and 2 logi but we almost lost a logi pilot on the last wave of a data site - better to combine wings for the data and relics as they are a step up from the regular green combat sites.

We had an Astero buzz us from a neighboring C6 and another scanning boat stopped by early on but nobody tried to hassle us. As we were leaving the first hole a Claw started poking around in the C6 so I am glad we got out when we did.

We stopped by a hole in [REDACTED] after the first hole but I had misread the signature map and thought it had 2x data and 1x relic sites. Turns out they were faction sites, not sleeper sites, so we did the only combat site in system and then called it. Overall, the take was decent at 580MN.

What went well:
  • -Scanners did a fantastic job of getting out early and scanning down wormholes. Usually I am stressed out and scanning last minute for these fleets so it was awesome to have holes scanned and bookmarked well in advance.
    -Bob smiled on us with a convenient and (relatively) safe C3.
    -We flew well and stayed on target (mostly) with only one double spawn.
    -I love these WH dives. I had fun!!!
What could have gone better:
  • -We came very close to losing a logi boat. The last wave of the data and relic sites really tests the limit of the Augorors tank when running duo logi.
    -I ran a picket alt and did not pay very good attention to my picketing spot. FC should stick to FCing.
    -We had trouble with the MTU bookmarking scheme. I should have posted in writing to make it clear.
Thanks to everyone who came out! Shares have been paid!
Yuri
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"He's like a shark; a shark doesn't eat you because he hates you. He eats you because he's hungry and you're there." - Elihugh Beecher
Flack Keikira
Title: Freshman

Re: [PVE FLEET] Solitude C3 WH Dive (Dec 9 1600)

Post by Flack Keikira »

Really appreciated your FCing; I've done a bunch of solo wormhole exploration, and being with a group was a really fun new experience! It's really too bad you're dead to us :wink:
Azalee Madeveda

Post by Azalee Madeveda »

Thank for fleet.
I had a great time !
It was a bit worried of the 2 wings but it went pretty smooth.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Raxon Noseworthy

Post by Raxon Noseworthy »

ty for fleet learned about marking targets in proper order to prevent spawn from happening too soon
Ca'ain

Post by Ca'ain »

Yuri Levnik wrote:What could have gone better:
-We came very close to losing a logi boat. The last wave of the data and relic sites really tests the limit of the Augorors tank when running duo logi.
-I ran a picket alt and did not pay very good attention to my picketing spot. FC should stick to FCing.
-We had trouble with the MTU bookmarking scheme. I should have posted in writing to make it clear.
We did all right, it was close. I had to overload the remote armour reps and Calder Ormand had to overload resists. Never down to hull. What would have been interesting to see is if one logi had to bounce once we were taking hull would that have broke the fleet? I flew with Hob's, probably should have had armour repair drones; that might have made the difference. 3 logi's would have had no problem keeping up.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage