[AAR] NoP Monday Roam - 2017.11.21 @ 0200

Reise Amatin
Title: Mentor, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Teacher, Graduate

[AAR] NoP Monday Roam - 2017.11.21 @ 0200

Post by Reise Amatin »

FCC FEEDBACK
If you participated in the fleet, please leave feedback in the FCC Feedback form. The information you provide me will help me improve and lead better fleets, which leads to more fun for everyone.

FCC Feedback Form

ACTIONABLE GOALS
Improvement items to work on from my last fleet (2017.09.12):
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.
PARTICIPANTS
Aliandra Aulmais – Vanguard
Arashi Shizukana – 2IC, Vanguard
Calder Ormand
Faust Jaeger
Ford Andedare
Gemma Solett
Harai Rex – Skirmish Scout
I Skip Legday
Jax Renalard
Kirsid Tannaway
Kontxesi Buchanan
Mal Kard
Marn Vermuldir
Mike North
Mols Halleck
Nay Mayjee
Raxon Noseworthy – Vanguard
Razer Thukkerkin
Reise Amatin
Rider Isleman
Rohan Amadeus – 3IC
Sone Eto – Skirmish Scout
Spocknroll
Tim Zanjoahir – Vanguard
Tom Endares – Vanguard
Trevor Grambling
Tsuwen Sun
Wokum
jammer Atruin
shureer Yassavi – Vanguard

OBSERVATIONS
The shortest AAR EVAR!! We found a 130-ship NC. fleet in Vey and another 200 in Frarie, so we went another route! Verge Vendor and Essence were quiet. We had contact here and there, but nothing we could handle (I'm looking at you, 6-man cruise gang in Hik). We had only two engagements for the fleet, as follows:

The engagement in Heydieles resulted in us losing our primary scout and the target warping off.

(03:46:29Z) Heydieles
Condor -10.26m

Our last engagement in Mush gave us our one and only kill of the night. We had several pilots shooting at the target without authorization from the FC, resulting in 2/3 of the fleet not getting in on the killmail.

(04:08:22Z) Mushikegi
Executioner -3.26m
Thrasher +17.44m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 17,444,048.51
ISK Lost: 13,515,126.42
ISK Delta: 3,928,922.09
Efficiency: 56.345%

PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND SUMMARY
Quiet night didn't help with the one and only real engagement we had. Everyone was so wound up by that point I think that all command discipline went out the window. I don't know that I could have done anything differently in this situation, as by the time I landed and was able to lock the target it was already in low armor. I explicitly covered the fact that a fleet member shouldn't act without being told to do so by the FC, and I did so for this reason. Two hour roam, one kill, and only 10/30 got credit for it. Hopefully next week we will see an improvement in attention to detail.

Jax did manage to 3rd party on a Sin kill (3.5 BILLION ISK!!!! :shock: ), but I am not going to include it in the "official" kill list as the remainder of the fleet was in a different system by the time the Sin went down. Here's the kill report for the Sin:

(04:31:15Z) Pynekastoh
Sin +3530.01m

Review/Attainment of Actionable Goals:
  • Pre-Roam Planning. - Check.
  • Decision Making. - Check.
  • Command Chatter. - Check-minus. Maybe I could have prevented the early kill if I had been talking more? I feel like that's on me when it comes down to it.
  • Keep LEARNING! - Check. This one just lives on this list - it's why we're doing the FCC, right?

Quality Improvement Actions for Next Fleet:
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Jax Renalard

Re: [AAR] NoP Monday Roam - 2017.11.21 @ 0200

Post by Jax Renalard »

Just want to add this fight after we docked up home. Since there wasn't much content to be had I decided to undock a cyclone to fight the uni guys who stuck around.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/66104884/

Some came in talwars,others reshipped. Gemma was the initial scout. He held tackle well but I did catch him in scram. He did much better in getting out of scram just before I could kill him. Rider in a Hecate didn't fare too well with brawling but I just about let him go in time. Harai wasn't so lucky.

The talwars did well to keep range but only as far as 20-30. They could've been much further out to 50. The hurricane should have kept range past 30 being that it was arty not within scram range.
I unfortunately didn't restock my cap charges and didn't last long enough to kill the thorax or hurricane. All in all it was a fun lil skirmish to wrap the night in.
Reise Amatin
Title: Mentor, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Teacher, Graduate

Post by Reise Amatin »

Thanks Jax!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Gemma Solett
Title: Sophomore

Post by Gemma Solett »

Thanks Jax for the fight at the end there, gave me a chance to practice a little bit. Thanks for the feedback as well, there's always something to learn; in my case it would be to pay more attention to the targets range instead of webbing drones when I have no guns...

Thanks to Reise and everyone as well, even if we didn't catch much it was still entertaining nonetheless.