[AAR] NoP Monday Roam - 2017.11.07 @ 0100

Reise Amatin
Title: Mentor, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Teacher, Graduate

[AAR] NoP Monday Roam - 2017.11.07 @ 0100

Post by Reise Amatin »

FCC FEEDBACK
If you participated in the fleet, please leave feedback in the FCC Feedback form. The information you provide me will help me improve and lead better fleets, which leads to more fun for everyone.

FCC Feedback Form

ACTIONABLE GOALS
Improvement items to work on from my last fleet (2017.09.12):
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.
PARTICIPANTS
Ca'ain
Christoph Patrouette
Gemma Solett – Vanguard
Harai Rex
Hopatkong
Imad Gratia
K950
Kelon Darklight
Kirsid Tannaway – Vanguard
Kontxesi Buchanan – 2IC
Mal Kard – Vanguard
Nay Mayjee
Raijin Naom – 3IC, Vanguard
Razer Thukkerkin
Reise Amatin
Rohan Amadeus
Senmori Askold
Shiv Nir
SolomonVoss Agalder
Sone Eto – Skirmish Scout
Sonic Reducer
Space Warfare Development
Tyler Arnoux
Wokum

OBSERVATIONS
Right off the bat the fleet was all kinds of messed up, as I forgot to take the US time change into account when I posted the fleet announcement :D Everyone was ok, and we got a really good size fleet for the 1 hour delay. The rest of the roam was very quiet. Our first fight took place in Akidagi, just before we had our 1-hour break. Very quiet. Scout found a Maller in a Medium outpost, and we were able to take it relatively easily.

(03:24:15Z) Akidagi
Atron -6.33m
Maller +33.78m

After the break, we found a Gnosis and a Merlin that we managed to take out realtively easily. It turns out that the Gnosis pilot was running a live stream that we rudely interrupted.

Nenn was creepy quiet. We were headed into Hikk but a flashy Myrmidon landed on the gate with us, and he hung around as we were still flashing from our fight with the Maller. Our suspect timers ran out soon after though, and the Myrm warped to the gate with us and sat around. A few of his friends in ONIs came through and aggressed, taking out one fleet member off the bat. In the ensuing scrum, we lost a fair number of ships, but as they were all T1 frigates the losses were expected and made for a great isk trade. Unfortunately, the market in Ichoriya was bare, so we ended the fleet early and headed home.

(03:43:16Z) Akidagi, Nennamaila
Atron -4.82m
Gnosis +96.06m
Merlin +10.28m
Griffin -1.54m
Condor -4.16m
Omen Navy Issue +134.15m
Atron -6.63m
Griffin -1.72m
Atron -5.33m
Atron -8.59m
Crucifier -2.5m
Slasher -9.36m
Slasher -4.7m
Executioner -0.48m
Atron -7.25m
Atron -7.82m
Atron -1.22m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 274,268,224.85
ISK Lost: 72,454,978.86
ISK Delta: 201,813,245.99
Efficiency: 79.103%

PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND SUMMARY
Interesting evening. I had a week off between this fleet and my last, and I felt it for the first half of the fleet. The lack of content was also strange, considering how many fights we had on previous weeks. I am looking forward to running a few fleets in Null, and seeing how the target choices change. It's hard to find "fair" fights in LowSec, maybe bumping up to a cruiser doctrine would work better? I liked the second fleet v. fleet fight much better than the lone Gnosis, although I could have handled the engagement better. The only bad thing about Frigate vs. Cruiser fleet fight is the frigate fleet is almost guaranteed to be decimated, which leads to lots of sitting around waiting on reships or having to call it a night early altogether.

Review/Attainment of Actionable Goals:
  • Pre-Roam Planning. - Check.
  • Decision Making. - Check minus. Still seem to have a bit of a "freezing up" issue when things get really hairy. Too much info and I am getting overwhelmed, although it is getting better.
  • Command Chatter. - Check.
  • Keep LEARNING! - Check. This one just lives on this list - it's why we're doing the FCC, right?
Quality Improvement Actions for Next Fleet:
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image