[FLEET] Hurricanes take a wrong turn

Kora K
Title: Graduate

[FLEET] Hurricanes take a wrong turn

Post by Kora K »

o/

Again, late AAR and all that. It was very boring anyway, so I'll be short.

Roam members
Spoiler
Bill Achasse
Crimson Cadelanne
Decklin Quark Reiger
DonkeyPunch Udan
Gatt2111
Jonathan Wolf
Kora K
Lady Hestia
Oh' Leeador
Raijin Naom
Rebulah Conundrum
SketchyManDan Williams
Tariq Nolm
The Jojosh
Torg Navatin
Trillian Ituin
Wheat Fields
Wokum
Zana Fehrnah
ashahara
petosorus
I wanted to find a nice WH for this fleet, so we would try to have a good fight with these Canes. The last attempt ended up with too many feroxes whelping us, so going back to Syndicate was not an option. Decklin managed to find 1-2 WH leading to the middle of nowhere in NS (The Spire). Since we had low-ish numbers, I though we would poke the locals hoping to get a QRF formed for us. There was also TRI leaving nearby, so I though we could also go there. It was a mistake. We also had only 1 tackle and no Dictor, and I should have sacrificed a Cane for another inty.

Anyway, our scout found us a nice practice target right in Dastryns : a Myrm running a site. He was tackle, the all fleet warped / took the gate / burn to the Myrm. We all locked him and I counted down so we would all shoot together. It worked pretty well, and we alpha-ed the poor Myrm.

Kills and Losses
(18:42:08Z) Dastryns
Myrmidon +90.51m

After that, pretty much nothing. The all Region we visited was petty much dead. The only action we got was being followed by a Tuskers scout. He tried to form a proper fleet, but people basically came in anything big and alpha-y for us. We had 2 engagements with them :

- The first one, they were waiting at range and we jumped into them. We tried to burn towards them and shoot them, but our tackle was trying to get us a closer warp-in. So they could just warp off whenin Null.

- The second one was a reverse situation. We were waiting on the gate and they jumped into us. They pulled range, we followed and shot, they warped off when they were in hull. I asked the fleet to assign their drones to Decklin or put them on their sabre who was near the gate. We managed to take him down, and his pod, thanks to Decklin and Oh' Leeador. They took down an Osprey and a Slasher on our side.

(19:33:13Z) KPI-OW
Mobile Large Warp Disruptor I +12.88m
Mobile Large Warp Disruptor I +12.88m
Slasher -4.51m
Osprey -15.95m
Sabre +103.69m
Capsule +0.01m

Once we finished our tour of the region, we went home without finding anything else to fight. There was 2 Rattles in Uph, piloted by Brisecul Anne, running a site. We managed to prob him, but we was gone by the time we arrived. He was also running "The maze", so good luck finding him.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 219,973,493.94
ISK Lost: 20,465,312.45
ISK Delta: 199,508,181.49
Efficiency: 91.488%
Glasi Vookto

Re: [FLEET] Hurricanes take a wrong turn

Post by Glasi Vookto »

The scout following you was my alt. Petosorus convoed me and said you were around so I tried to form up some Tornados to give you a proper fight, but people were too drunk and came out in a ragtag of ships, so I gave up and went back to the wormhole.