Corp Missions Run:
  • Republic Security Services
    Astral Mining Inc
    Aliastra
    Roden Shipyards
    Garoun Investment Bank
    Sisters Of Eve
    Federation Customs
Duration: 3 hours of magnar and then it kept going till past the time of writing this :)

A spider fleet is where the fleet members all run their own missions and share their mission rewards with the fleet (except faction/storyline missions). This allows the level 4 mission runners to help boost the standing of those who need it, without needing to split the loot/salvage/bounties.

The initial goal of this fleet was as an alternative method for helping boost unistas Garoun Investment Bank standing with both myself and Capt Steel running L4 missions for them. The rest of the fleet ran whatever missions they felt like running regardless of level or corp. Whilst I think we achieved the goal of boosting the other fleet members Garoun standing, there was an added bonus of the non Garoun missioners boosting our standings with a wide range of corps, some of whom I've personally not even looked at.

Although running missions together was not the goal of this fleet, it did provide the opportunity for cooperation especially between those running the lower level missions. A level 3 Serpentis Extravaganza was run by 3 missioners that would otherwise have been skipped.
Nuefrau Simalia
Title: HSC Officer, Teacher, Sophomore

Re: [AAR] HSC Spider Missioning Fleet

Post by Nuefrau Simalia »

It was my first spider fleet and I had a good time and gained some valuable standings. Thanks for organizing it.

I liked that we were doing the same thing, but at our own pace/level. It felt very relaxed and is something even a new player could run since an FC isn't needed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage