[Monday Mayhem] Fight vs Cruisers Crew

Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

[Monday Mayhem] Fight vs Cruisers Crew

Post by Budda Sereda »

After long break, we got another joined roam with The Initiative, FCed by Raido Kudonen.

Raido called for BLAP Vexors, we formed up with around 5 logies, 2 Command Destroyers, the rest was pretty much Vexors.

Roam members (28)
Spoiler
Aidan Mcgonigal
Ariea Thellare
Atticus Vex
Budda Sereda
Calder Ormand
Durden Uta
Exonfang
Harai Rex
Imad Gratia
Jehoshaphat Ambraelle
KPYTOE KOPOBO
Mal Kard
Mooguin
Peter GromVik
Peterquagmir Alabel
Peterquagmire Alabel
Raido Kudonen
Razer Thukkerkin
Rose Destiny
Saanguinee
Senmori Askold
ShadowOzera1
Tallitar
Trevor Grambling
Tsuwen Sun
Tyler Arnoux
Wokum
Ynutz
Unfortunately, it was low content roam. I will skip details of the roam for the same of time and focus on 2 episodes:

First, we caught careless Jackdaw how landed at 100 on the gate and did not realize we have CDs in the fleet. I was able to successfully boosh on him:

(02:31:57Z) Ostingele
Jackdaw +65.68m

Later, we only found content in Nannamaila. Scouts reported a gang in nearby system: https://dscan.me/jZGEWG

Raido decided to engage. It was an interesting fight against overwhelming forces and I would say we did well: first we tried to break their logy, did not work. We quickly switched to their T1 BCs, killed 2

During the fight, I was primaried, pointed, and webbed... it was clear as it was the juiciest target. I should have MJFGed out, but did not get used to this option and took a heroic death :)

Overall, engagement appeared to be ISK positive. I dream we stayed a bit longer and killed few more Oracles, but we were trading the TOO quickly: logies were not be able to land reps on time and we were losing stuff quicker than we were getting them down. I guess that's why Raido called 'scatter'. Quick fight, yet quite interesting.
Recording of the fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCdehef ... e=youtu.be

(03:06:17Z) Nennamaila
Vexor -19.65m
Vexor -41.03m
Oracle +132.39m
Vexor -35.83m
Pontifex -104.08m
Oracle +130.04m
Vexor -40.72m
Vexor -21.13m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 328,111,455.97
ISK Lost: 262,438,755.21
ISK Delta: 65,672,700.76
Efficiency: 55.56%

Hope you guys enjoyed the fight, please submit SRPs and hope to see you another time!