[AAR] NoP Monday Roam! - 2017.10.24

Reise Amatin
Title: Mentor, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Teacher, Graduate

[AAR] NoP Monday Roam! - 2017.10.24

Post by Reise Amatin »

FCC FEEDBACK
If you participated in the fleet, please leave feedback in the FCC Feedback form. The information you provide me will help me improve and lead better fleets, which leads to more fun for everyone.

FCC Feedback Form

ACTIONABLE GOALS
Improvement items to work on from my last fleet (2017.09.12):
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.
PARTICIPANTS
Aliandra Aulmais
Amira Evolta – Logi
Andrew Aarons – Logi
Arashi Shizukana – 2IC, Vanguard
Atticus Vex
Calder Ormand – Skirmish Scout
DataSquid Nothappinen
Dj UNOHOO – Logi
GaleBread
Gerrath Sabrinn
Haakon Ostlund
Harai Rex – Skirmish Scout
Hopatkong
I Skip Legday
Jehoshaphat Ambraelle
Jinifia
Kontxesi Buchanan – Logi
Mal Kard – Vanguard
Marn Vermuldir
McTempleton Whiskey
Mike North
Nacilen Stenier-Tian
Omnicious Shardani
Phaethonx Brutor
Philbro Kishunuba
Raijin Naom
Reise Amatin
Rohan Amadeus – 3IC
Snuffleupagus
Staberinde – Vanguard
Thrane Moraius
Tyler Arnoux
Wokum
Zackal Jackal
gaheris Anninen – Vanguard, Logi
lswjnek Oxkold

OBSERVATIONS
Into Verge Vendor for a bit of scenery change before heading to Black Rise. Coaxster had a Jackdaw fleet running and we tried to get them to play on our terms, but they were being completely uncooperative. Moving on, but not before we lost some ships due to a miscommunication. I said we would primary their logi, and I think people took that to mean lock and fire as soon as they showed up. Totally my mistake!

(02:20:07Z) Heydieles
Maulus -1.84m
Maulus -1.85m
Capsule -0.08m

AFK Merlin? In a Large? I'm confused. And he died, but he managed to warp off, so....not so AFK after all. And xesi showed us that she fails at using drones to wh%#e on killmails.

(02:35:03Z) Reitsato
Merlin +0.4m

Atron/Capsule/Hawk in a Novice! Sitting outside! Kestrel sitting outside! Comet outside! Hawk bounced to the Sun, and came back! Pew Pew!!!!! Logi is so awesome we didn't lose anyone from Vanguard either!!!

(02:48:54Z) Asakai
Hawk +86.59m
Capsule +0.01m

Sometimes when you're headed to dock for a bio-break, you have to shoot a capsule.

(02:55:43Z) Asakai
Capsule +0.01m

Post-break we found a Moa, in a Large, and a Jackdaw and a Cyclone joined in for giggles. There was a Malediction waiting for an opening to hit us but we never gave him a chance. All three of the big hitters went down rather quickly, with the Cyclone giving us the biggest problem with his active repper. Again, Logi was fantastic - we should have had more losses. We also (FC included) need to be better about broadcasting for reps instead of using comms.

(03:01:17Z) Okkamon
Burst -6.82m
Moa +32.48m
Merlin -3.06m
Jackdaw +75.1m
Cyclone +62.82m

Okk is the new Nenn!!! Every time we tried to head to our out-gate we found something else to blob all over. A Coercer decided to take a whack at our Logi, so we killed him! He had a kill right, which someone activated so that he would go flashy so we could hit him without taking gate guns. We did lose someone to gate guns, so I need to make sure to cover gate guns during preflight. And I didn't realize a killright could be so expensive - 21 mill!

As we were waiting for repairs from the Coercer, a VNI landed on the out-gate and then took off to the sun, and Arashi was thoughtful enough to chase after him and tackle him for us.

(03:15:32Z) Okkamon
Maulus -2.23m
Coercer +16.23m
Condor -8.48m
Capsule +0.01m
Vexor Navy Issue +85.42m
Capsule +0.01m

Heading home, things were relatively quiet until we got to Nenn. We found a Hurricane Fleet Issue, 2 Confessors, and a few frigates having a scrum in a Large, and we jumped in the middle. The tackle and Vanguard got eaten up very quickly, and I called a scatter not long after landing. The HFI was burning away from the beacon, which caused anyone pursuing to fly straight at him with no transversal, and he just ripped people apart. We had to spiral in on that target, but with the support of a Confessor and a Punisher we were going to have a hard time taking it considering he was at his optimal and we were scattered.

(03:37:01Z) Nennamaila
Condor -5.56m
Slasher -4.3m
Merlin -6.17m
Bantam -12.57m
Griffin -23.8m
Merlin -7.15m
Merlin -6.02m

Almost home, we found a gate camp in Ost on the Stacmon gate, and for some reason I can't fathom I called a warp to gate instead of a jump, and sure enough we lost a Griffin :(

(03:57:11Z) Ostingele
Griffin -27.52m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 359,066,418.16
ISK Lost: 117,444,568.46
ISK Delta: 241,621,849.7
Efficiency: 75.353%

PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND SUMMARY
Overall good fleet. I had some miscommunication issues which caused problems, and we had a time or two where commands didn't get followed properly. The low spots were few and far between, and everyone worked really well together. I'm looking forward to running a Talwar fleet in two weeks - I think everyone who's been coming out regularly will enjoy the change of stepping up to bigger ships.

Review/Attainment of Actionable Goals:
  • Pre-Roam Planning. - Check.
  • Decision Making. - Check.
  • Command Chatter. - Check-minus. I have to be careful of what I say and how I say it so as not to cause confusion.
  • Keep LEARNING! - Check. This one just lives on this list - it's why we're doing the FCC, right?
Quality Improvement Actions for Next Fleet:
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Kontxesi Buchanan
Title: Assistant Manager (Events), Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Senior Personnel Officer™, Dislikes You, Events, Graduate, Management

Re: [AAR] NoP Monday Roam! - 2017.10.24

Post by Kontxesi Buchanan »

Reise Amatin wrote:
AFK Merlin? In a Large? I'm confused. And he died, but he managed to warp off, so....not so AFK after all. And xesi showed us that she fails at using drones to wh%#e on killmails.

(02:35:03Z) Reitsato
Merlin +0.4m
omg rood
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image