[AAR] Lowsec Fisticuffs - Kiting Kestrels 07OCT

Kontxesi Buchanan
Title: Assistant Manager (Events), Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Senior Personnel Officer™, Dislikes You, Events, Graduate, Management

[AAR] Lowsec Fisticuffs - Kiting Kestrels 07OCT

Post by Kontxesi Buchanan »

Date: 07 OCT 2017
Form-up time: 01:00
Departure time: 01:17
Return time: 03:40
Duration: 2h23m

If you participated in this fleet and have not yet done so, please be sure to fill out the Fleet Feedback Form. Your comments and feedback are necessary for my improvement as an FC.

Roam members (15)
Arashi Shizukana
Bill Achasse
Calder Ormand (scout)
GaleBread
Gemma Solett
Harai Rex
Jim Electron
Kontxesi Buchanan
Marn Vermuldir
Mike North
Rohan Amadeus
SketchyManDan Williams
Space Warfare Development
Z0X Ambrye
jammer Atruin

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

In Oinasiken, we lost our scout to an Atron. It was 50 off when she got in there, and then by the time the vanguard landed they were 100 out. :(

Atron -4.5m

Scout found a Prophecy sitting outside of a small. The scout went down before the main fleet got there, but our logi wing was able to hold the rest of us up just fine. We very, very slowly chewed through his armor. A Punisher landed 100 off and asked if we needed help, but then unhappy things happened. We had him down to about 25% armor when... he MJDed away from us because we had no scrams. A Corax landed right about that time and got locked up.

Right after the Corax went down, a Svipul landed on us and met an unhappy end.

Kestrel -7.93m
Corax +11.4m
Svipul +73.58m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 84,984,380.49
ISK Lost: 12,430,679.95
ISK Delta: 72,553,700.54
Efficiency: 87.239%

Review

So, I didn't want to go through and watch the entire recording because it was depressing. But what happened through most of this fleet is things were getting away from us because we don't have decent tackle, as was seen with the Prophecy. I would say that I learned that I need to have a good tackle wing when flying a kitey doctrine like this, but.... I did the exact same thing with my Hyperkitten fleet two weeks later. Luckily that one turned out better.

Items to Improve
- making sure we have the proper composition before undocking
Last edited by Kontxesi Buchanan on 2017.10.23 02:27, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kontxesi Buchanan
Title: Assistant Manager (Events), Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Senior Personnel Officer™, Dislikes You, Events, Graduate, Management

Re: [AAR] Lowsec Fisticuffs - Kiting Kestrels 07OCT

Post by Kontxesi Buchanan »

Updated with comments.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image