[AAR][Event] Frigate Death Arena Part two

Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

[AAR][Event] Frigate Death Arena Part two

Post by Turlough Dominian »

Original event forum post https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 4&t=106789

Kills and Losses
(23:20:42Z) Amygnon
Merlin -2.47m
Condor -1.73m
Tristan -2.64m
Tristan -2.44m
Tristan -1.23m
Merlin -5.63m
Capsule -0.01m
Condor -1.73m
Kestrel -3.25m
Incursus -4.95m
Tristan -2.7m
Tristan -1.23m
Tormentor -6.57m
Executioner -2.36m
Tristan -1.83m
Tristan -1.23m

(23:45:03Z) Amygnon
Griffin -1.06m
Tristan -4.77m

Rewards:
1st place: Raijin Naom / game code for Immolator
2nd place: Strontium Bob Bobbins / Slicer
3rd place: Staberinde / Talwar

Most deaths seem to be shared by 3 people I will give the triston to crimson and i will throw 5 mill isk at george and nacilen :D the vanity title is still unclaimed tho :P

Kill death ratio in spoiler based on "killing blow"
Spoiler
Crimson Herring = 0 kills , 3 deaths
Davies /n/a
George Scheibe = 0 kills , 3 deaths
Harai Rex = 0 kills, 2 deaths
Nacilen Stenier-Tian = 2 kills , 3 deaths
Padme Katana = 2 kills, 1 death
Raijin Naom = 7 kills , 1 death
Staberinde = 2 frig kills 1 pod , 1 death
Strontium Bob Bobbins = 3 kills, 1 death
Tom Endares = 1 kill, 1 frig loss 1 pod loss
Turlough Dominian / n/a
Big thank you to all who came along to the event , even more showed up and died than last one so that is a big thing pew pew
Hope you all didn't mind too much that I am literally dieing sick hopefully not man flu :D
Someone got trigger happy and exploded a 400 mill isk stealth bomber today\o/ oopsie but items returned and isk difference was sent as far as i know so all good :D all you heard on comms was who killed the spectator this time , this is why i was cloaked up this time i nearly died last event but all a bit of fun in the end lol

Main thing i now have a shinie "tom andares corpse"

Big shout out to Davies who has nicely donated 100 mill to events

Will send the prize's that i have access too tomorrow around 19:00 think it is just the slicer I don't have access too. The delay is so i can double check kill-board encase i made mistake.
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Raijin Naom
Title: Sophomore

Re: [AAR][Event] Frigate Death Arena Part two

Post by Raijin Naom »

Just like the previous time, this event was amazing! This time I did way better than last time and got my hands on many of the Tristans that were brawling for some reason. :twisted:

Again, thanks Turlough for the amazing event, it has provided me with tons of experience and fun!
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

very happy that you are enjoying it so much Raijin Naom and learning from the experience o7

also thanks for the event donation that will go for "frigate death arena part 3" shinie daredevil pew pew
Spoiler
Will sort out the prize's for this event in a few hours give or take.
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Crimson Herring
Title: Solitude Staff, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Sophomore

Post by Crimson Herring »

Thanks for the event! It's nice to have a more controlled environment to practice solo PvP in!
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director

Sent 1st place prize code to Raijin Naom
For 2nd place i have contacted petosorus to let him know that Strontium Bob Bobbins has won.
3rd place I have contracted Staberinde a fitted Talwar

I have sent the triston to Crimson Herring and for George Scheibe / Nacilen Stenier-Tian I have sent them 5 mill isk each \o/

Again big thanks to everyone who showed up and a big thanks to the prize givers o7 may there be many more pew pew soon, side note if i forgot anything or made a mistake please do say and I can try fix it nps
Ares Dodekatheon
Title: HSC Manager, Lieutenent, Graduate

Post by Ares Dodekatheon »

This really sounds like a good practice opportunity.
Unfortunately I couldn't participated in. But I look forward for the next round.

Hope to see u there mates o7
Macte animo! Generose puer sic itur ad astra.
Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

I was too exhausted after L5 mission fleet so I had no energy left to attend this one as well :(
I listened you on comms for a while and then went to bed...
Turlough this time you had much more participants, and I believe you will have more at 3rd one! Well done!
And congratulations to all participated the event!
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Padme Katana
Title: Freshman

Post by Padme Katana »

This was an excellent means to learn PvP, so different from my experience in fleets when the FC makes the decisions and I follow orders. I learned a lot e.g. how a cheap Tristan can melt a ISK400M Nemesis! Sorry. I really should improve my ship ID skills. ISK200M was sent as recompense. Although thanks Turlough for donating half back to me, you didn't need to but it was appreciated.

Perhaps spectators should not be in fleet, and stealth bombers not perched next to cans so they are decloaked! Honest mistake on my part. Warp to can, see purple, lock and engage.

Hope to participate in the next round o7
ImageImageImage
George Scheibe
Title: Student Advocate, Personnel Officer, Sophomore

Post by George Scheibe »

I had a lot of fun, and have some new ideas what to fit for the next event. I feel like someone sniped my kill too as I swore I got at least one person.
Student Advocate