[AAR] Destroyer Day! 29/9/17

SketchyManDan Williams

[AAR] Destroyer Day! 29/9/17

Post by SketchyManDan Williams »

Another Destroyer Day roam! This one only had 1 T3D this time though, and a CD with no boosh :(, but we did have command bursts :). Also a lot more Corax's than I expected this time (While the T3D fits have both scram/web, the Corax's only had webs, while the Talwars had scrams, so i kinda banked on there either being more T3D's or a mix of T1 dessies with this doctrine). We left around the same time as a Friday Yarr fleet, who were flying some canes. We agreed to have a little skirmish if the chance came up, so they gave us a little chase at one point :), but seems they were a little too slow to keep up with a load of dessies. Not as many kills as our last one, but still not bad considering it was mainly T1 ships out this time!
I can't remember much about this fleet, (I blame being sick haha) so feel free to add any details those who joined in the fleet :)!

Roam members (21)
Spoiler
Dale Inkunen
DonkeyPunch Udan
Garant Intaxanatra
Hamok Shah
Harai Rex
Kirsid Tannaway
Luthien Daedrah
Monarch Guardian II
Rider Isleman
SketchyManDan Williams
Space Warfare Development
Tlymphocyte
Tom Endares
Trillian Arnolles
Tyler Arnoux
Werdna Arthie
Wokum
Yrael Oramara
Yrgrasil
Z0X Ambrye
Zarquu Fussuhfusus
Initial setup
FC: SketchyManDan Williams
2nd FC: DonkeyPunch Udan
Scouts: Z0X Ambrye
Vanguard: Tlymphocyte DonkeyPunch Udan Kirsid Tannaway
Logi: Zarquu Fussuhfusus Yrgrasil

During a small chase from Ost to Fra, we went down to Aub to see if the canes would pass by, but they managed to catch one of our newer pilots early on :(, sorry about that man.
(23:39:04Z) Frarie, Aubenall
Algos -3.52m

We did manage to find a small tristan though before the canes caught the rest of us.
Tristan +11.91m
Capsule +0.01m

After a little bouncing around here, (We had an enemy stiletto watching us, damn stiletto....) we burned straight through to Nen and off into Enu, one of it's side system to try and avoid the canes catching us again. I wasn't really sure if we could take them, there wasn't that many of them, but didn't want to risk welping the fleet early on.

From here we set desto to Kedama, and made our way there. I was thiking the canes would find something in Nen to occupy them, and leave us alone for the rest of the fleet :)

Wooo, easy kills in Pyn, one seems to be found in an asteroid belt, not much else here though, off to the next system!
(00:01:51Z) Pynekastoh, Nennamaila
Breacher +4.91m
Capsule +0.01m

These next two were found in a small plex, FC cant go down one in his T3D :(, so 2IC took over and quicly took care of the 2 ships with no casualties, onwards!
(00:10:32Z) Hirri
Thrasher +4.36m
Slasher +3.79m

On the wat over to Okk, 2 Caracals jumped through into us, we managed to catch one, while his buddy left him to die :). No casualties here, and a kill the FC could get in on :)
(00:17:47Z) Reitsato
Caracal +29.46m

Carrying on over to Okk, a condor just sitting around 20km off agte (I think) was caught by our scout, wierdly he made no attempt to fight back or escape :S.
(00:27:05Z) Asakai
Condor +5.27m

Taking a small break in Iko, we lost a scout. I really can't remember what happened here though im afraid, and it gets real hazy from here on XD, but it seems like Rider may have found some content for us, when something went wrong :?. After this, we began to make our way back to Stac.
(00:38:49Z) Ikoskio
Stiletto -39.93m

I think this rupture agressed us, so we quickly dispatched him off the gate, (lots and lots of webs with these ships aha) but not before he took one of our Corax's :x
(01:14:33Z) Indregulle
Corax -7.48m
Rupture +51.64m

I vaguely remember failing miserably here with some combat probes, going after a Brutix, it was quite funny to see the chat in local after that one :lol:

This seemed to be a Vigilant with a death wish. It was quiet most of the way back to Stac, but here a Vigilant randomly aggressed our scout, (Maybe he though he kill it and out rep the rest of us?? who knows...) we took him down fairly quickly considering our setup, but no shinies dropeed this time :(, but hey, it was a nice kill to end on!
(01:22:50Z) Ouelletta
Atron -3.99m
Vigilant +476.22m

Damn this Stiletto.... This was the one watching us earlier in the fleet, and at the time, it was mentioned we could alpha him off, but I didn't call to shoot in time after locking him at that time. So this time I just called for everyone to fire at will on this thing, and he died almost immediately, yay :D, but wait... doesn't that mean the canes are coming too :shock: .
(01:32:30Z) Ostingele
Stiletto +37.77m

Not sure whether we should give them a fight right at the end of the fleet, I decided we should just call it a night and head through to Stac. It looks like our CD pilot forgot that command bursts activate an aggression timer and stop you from jumping the gate :(, and got caught on the other side. With the pilot not being on voice comms, we didn't immediately notice them saying they were caught on the other side, and they were eventually killed.
Stork -122.35m

Looks like minus the 1-2 shinier ships we lost, the roam went pretty well! Thanks again for coming everyone, especially those Logi pilots, without them we would just bleed through these low ehp ships pretty quickly throughout the roam. And the scouts for always finding us fights! Like I said, my memory is a bit hazy for this weekends fleets so feel free to add some details!

ISK Destroyed: 667,916,504.69
ISK Lost: 177,260,168.7
ISK Delta: 490,656,335.99
Efficiency: 79.027%