[AAR] NOP Monday Roam! - 2017.10.03

Reise Amatin
Title: Mentor, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Teacher, Graduate

[AAR] NOP Monday Roam! - 2017.10.03

Post by Reise Amatin »

FCC FEEDBACK
If you participated in the fleet, please leave feedback in the FCC Feedback form. The information you provide me will help me improve and lead better fleets, which leads to more fun for everyone.

FCC Feedback Form

ACTIONABLE GOALS
Improvement items to work on from my last fleet (2017.09.12):
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.
PARTICIPANTS
Arashi Shizukana – Vanguard
Atticus Vex
Calder Ormand
Daax Xenos
Dgdsgy Foobar – Vanguard
Dj UNOHOO
Etchard Yarghol
Farzol Nassan
Gemma Solett
Gerrath Sabrinn
Glen Burney – Skirmish Scout
Harai Rex
Imad Gratia
Jyo Cbip
Kontxesi Buchanan
Martin Manev
Mike North
Petie Andedare
Reise Amatin
Rohan Amadeus
Saanguinee – 3IC
Sebastian Teg
Siyoel
Space Warfare Development
Staberinde – Skirmish Scout
Tanis Zedd Zedducus
Tsuwen Sun
Vors Voorhorian – 2IC
Z0X Ambrye – Vanguard

OBSERVATIONS
Uneventful start to the fleet. As it seems to be lately, Placid was dead quiet for most of the trip. We found a Rifter and an Algos in a plex and of course we had to join in.

(02:06:25Z) Oicx
Algos +9.26m

We thought we would have a fight or two up in Kinakka, but the best we found was a destroyer gang supported by a Brutix. We could have taken one or two of them, but it would have cost us half the fleet to do so and it was early in the roam to do a mass reship. Innia and Pav proved more interesting, and we were seconds behind Glen getting 'sploded after he tackled for us.

(02:27:03Z) Innia, Pavanakka
Federation Navy Comet -50.1m
Capsule -18.65m
Thrasher +9.77m
Capsule - Genolution 'Auroral' 197-variant +0.01m
Atron -5.52m

Found a Comet in Aki and I made the mistake of letting the scout go quiet, which resulted in not sending Vanguard in to support him and losing the scout. Ichoriya stop for a quick break, and back at it!

(02:37:47Z) Akidagi
Condor -4.02m

Aki post-break was better, taking a Kestrel and a Merlin in a plex.

(02:53:10Z) Akidagi
Kestrel +2.11m
Incursus -4.91m
Merlin +5.44m

As always, Nenn is a party zone! Traded two Punishers for Thrashers in a plex, then jumped out of the plex and back to engage a Vexor sitting outside.

(03:02:29Z) Nennamaila
Punisher -8.22m
Thrasher +10.93m
Punisher -8.49m
Thrasher +10.92m

(03:08:55Z) Nennamaila
Vexor +50.22m

On our way out to Hik we had a Thrasher land on us and one shot our Griffin and take out a Crucifier. Sometimes being flashy does not work in your favor! We did manage to kill him, although I'd rather we do the killing and not so much the lossing (yes, it's a word. I just made it up, deal.) :D

(03:14:36Z) Nennamaila
Griffin -1.22m
Crucifier -6.06m
Capsule -51.37m

(03:21:23Z) Nennamaila
Thrasher +12.26m

We looped through the Pyn - Nis - Rei pocket and headed back towards Stacmon, passing through Nenn one more time for good measure. We found a Jackdaw/Hecate/Coercer (Coercer?) gang that had been eluding us since Oin, and we tried to grab the Jackdaw, but they were way too kitey for us to be able to catch. We warped off before taking too many losses.

(03:52:41Z) Nennamaila
Punisher -7.34m

Shades of last week as we were heading home! A Dominix on the Stacmon gate in Ost? Of course! He had help in the form of a Typhoon, which was joined by an Orthrus and a Phantasm. We played gate games for a bit, trying to get the Typhoon who eventually reshipped into smartbombs. We weren't getting anywhere so I called a retreat and we ended the fleet.

(04:17:38Z) Ostingele
Dominix +286.56m

(04:24:45Z) Ostingele
Capsule -0.11m
Incursus -8.1m
Incursus -4.94m
Incursus -8.4m
Crucifier -25.1m
Capsule -0.01m
Punisher -7.73m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 397,476,413.77
ISK Lost: 220,302,715.81
ISK Delta: 177,173,697.96
Efficiency: 64.34%

PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND SUMMARY
Communication took a step backwards this week. I did not do as well on comms as I needed to, which resulted in some issues such as avoidable (?) losses and not everyone getting on killmails. We also had issues with too many people issuing scout reports and making comms hectic at times, which again falls on me to maintain comms discipline. The rest of the fleet went really well I thought. We continue to get good numbers of pilots coming out for the roam which makes me happy that we can all go out together and blow stuff up. I REALLY hope we continue to get good fights in Ost at the end of the roam, it makes for a very interesting close to the evening. I think it's time to step up to a Cruiser gang, and we can see what Nenn has to offer with the heavier doctrines.

Review/Attainment of Actionable Goals:
  • Pre-Roam Planning. - Check.
  • Decision Making. - Check.
  • Command Chatter. - Check minus. Poorer performance than last week - consistency will help me and the fleet.
  • Keep LEARNING! - Check. This one just lives on this list - it's why we're doing the FCC, right?
Quality Improvement Actions for Next Fleet:
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image