[AAR] Destroyer Day! 21/09/17

SketchyManDan Williams

[AAR] Destroyer Day! 21/09/17

Post by SketchyManDan Williams »

Really fun roam, with everyone being on point with their roles. T2 Logi was suggested at the start, and they coudln't have been more right. We had a couple of nice kills amonst the smaller ships, and didn't really lose too much this time! Thanks again to (I think it was) Zarquu for helping people get shipped up up the start!
The destroyer fleets are getting pretty fun, I'll have to update the logi and support ships next time for something more fitting.

Roam members (26)
Spoiler
Adrien Claremont
Ariea Thellare
Barbara Blast
DeanSherman
Decklin Quark Reiger
DonkeyPunch Udan
Forturaen Isagar
FrankTT2
Gatt2111
Jonathan Wolf
Kalya Kardigan
Kora K
Latvian Sea
Muzzy Chuck
Prieblanda Anstianski
Ra'zok Zateki
Redpoint Lu'Varro
Rider Isleman
Rikali Laru
SMBEHJ
SketchyManDan Williams
Turlough Dominian
Union Pivo
Zarquu Fussuhfusus
ashahara
bringdapain

We came across a small gang of comets pretty quickly, but they had taken out our tackle long before the rest of the fleet could catch up as we were 2 jumps away. I was off grid for this one, but they managed to go down fighting and take down a couple of them too.
(20:14:53) Frarie
Dragoon -14.62m
Federation Navy Comet +26.85m
Stiletto -40.74m
Federation Navy Comet +28.17m
Capsule +18.1m

Scouts had spotted 2 Brutix (I think) in Ald, it looked like they might have gone to Oicx, so we followed and eventually found ourselvde in Kinakka after bouncing around a few systems up there hunting for the odd person we came across.

Adrien came across an Atron, which quickly fell under his rockets.
(20:36:44) Kinakka
Atron +8.07m

A small gang was found in Pav, If i remember correctly, there was a fight here we were going to third party on, but that ended before we arrived, and came across this instead.
The brutix was on the gate while the Tornado burned away. We quickly burnt through the Brutix and made our way to the Tornado. Rider had managed to keep point on the tornado while and ONI and Hyperion landed on top of us. We primarid the ONI and the Hyperion warped off (Forgot to call spread points). Made our way to the Tornado, and he quickly melted away. Epic job holding him down the whole time!
(20:43:11) Pavanakka
Brutix +87.61m
Griffin -2.11m
Osprey Navy Issue +102.52m
Tornado +111.97m

Heading to Ich for a quick break and a Hapry was spotted. Outside a Plex (I think), he didn't seem to be shooting our tackle, so we all landed on him, and wished him farewell
(20:59:32) Akidagi
Harpy +75.63m

Just as we were getting ready to undock, a Cyclone was spotted off the Nen gate, everyone undocked and we began to took down the Cyclone. It was suggested to go the Hey way home, so we headed that way.
(21:15:37) Akidagi
Cyclone +66.97m

I think this engagement was outside a plex, a few kitey ships tried pulling range on us, so we took down their EWAR and spooled up the BOOSH to make our way to the rest of the fleet. It seems that someone had managed to bump our boosh and we landed quite far away :(, next time! We scattered and moved on
(21:24:26) Akidagi
Celestis +20.78m

:S Cant rememeber what happened here. I think he was spotted in a Plex
(21:44:31) Kedama
Thorax +44.8m

2 Domi were spotted at one of the new Warfare zones, a scout and T3D managed to hold tackle untill the fleet landed, but we lost our first T3D here, but burned through the tank of the 2 Domi, with our last remaining logi holding us up!
(21:57:18) Murethand
Jackdaw -70.04m
Dominix +261.8m
Dominix +272.77m

Logi were epic the whole fleet, managed to keep pretty much everyone alive in each engagement we were ablet o land on grid. Scouts found us nice fights, and I think it was Adrien was happy to comabt probe or heavy tackle whenever the occasion arose!

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 1,126,032,876.24
ISK Lost: 127,509,013.39
ISK Delta: 998,523,862.85
Efficiency: 89.828%
Last edited by SketchyManDan Williams on 2017.09.22 09:24, edited 1 time in total.
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

Re: [AAR] Destroyer Day! 21/09/17

Post by Turlough Dominian »

Thanks for the fleet I enjoyed sitting at range while you where all in the danger zone and found a corpse so i am happy :D

sorry couldn't bring a jackdaw yet I only have the amarr one trained for now.
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Forturaen Isagar

Post by Forturaen Isagar »

This was my third fleet action and I had a blast, FC and LOGI were awesome, thank you.

Felt a lot more relaxed and comfortable this time around, presumably because I’m becoming more familiar with what to expect and with the general FC commands. Successfully stayed with the fleet the entire time and engaged targets. This may not sound like much to some but during my first two outings I managed to lose the fleet on a number of occasions – usually as things got a little more hectic around engagements and I previously managed to miss quite a number of the fights.

Due to my current skillset I opted for a projectile armed Thrasher last night as I was unable to use the missile/rocket fitted ships most others seemed to be using, worked ok for me but was always low on the damage lists. Clearly I need to train a few more skills up so I can fly a wider number of fits, I’m currently working through the BLAP lists so that should sort itself out soon.

Fort
Ariea Thellare
Title: LSC Officer, Ariea Thellwere you hoping for a better vanity title?, Killboard Staff, Graduate, Reimbursement Staff

Post by Ariea Thellare »

This was indeed in awesome fleet.
Was finally able to fly my T2 logi :)

Also here is the video I recorded for the fleet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwq2JljccVw
SRP Officer | Graduate | Killboard Staff | Production Manager | Production Officer
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImage