AAR [Fleet] frigates attack lowsec

Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

AAR [Fleet] frigates attack lowsec

Post by Turlough Dominian »

Couldn't sleep last night so took a fleet out at 6:00 eve time gave 45 mins notice, big thank you to everyone who came , we killed some stuff and lsot some stuff main thing is we killed a worm pew pew

on the kills/loss's we did loose a Merlin also near the end it is missing as i clicked the generate button a few mins to early ingame was less than 3 mill so still really good on isk efficiency
Spoiler
Anjin Maru
Breenie Shi
Folfy kins
Kirsid Tannaway
Magic Anninen
Ron Veda
Turlough Dominian
Wong-Wei
Kills and Losses
(06:38:34) Abune
Tristan +7.73m

(06:52:02) Nisuwa
Tristan -7.31m

(07:02:40) Abune
Slasher -1.33m
Caldari Navy Hookbill -21.32m
Coercer +15.27m

(07:14:49) Indregulle
Worm +132.08m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 155,081,546.93
ISK Lost: 29,959,448.93
ISK Delta: 125,122,098
Efficiency: 83.809%

Pro's:
1 less worm in the world :D
Wong got to do some scouting for the first time today well done
Kirsid Tannaway said he wanted to loose is merlin and loose it he did :D [07:14:53] Kirsid Tannaway > I dieded. \o/
got a nice handle full for a small roam at short notice.
well done to all who came , anything i asked was done only mistakes where my end really

Cons:
i should be asleep xD
I got some of us blown up in engagements , the coearcer we took was flashie but i had fair idea he would kill something and he did but he also died so kinda happy with result sorry for your loss , c flashie shoot flashie
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

Re: AAR [Fleet] frigates attack lowsec

the missing merlin loss mail https://zkillboard.com/kill/64696448/
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Breenie Shi
Title: Sophomore

Post by Breenie Shi »

Thanks for pulling this together at such short notice.

Hope we get to fly together again.
Anjin Maru
Title: Sophomore

Post by Anjin Maru »

Thanks for the fleet. I had fun and it was 8 AM in the morning here so a nice way to start the day. Even though... I did went down.

I guess I still need to learn to pull out of battles quicker when my shields are down.
killmail of my slasher:
https://zkillboard.com/kill/64696309/
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director

ye thanks again for coming was good fun, ye i near went down also that time i went for the triston those things hurt :D
Magic Anninen
Title: NSC Officer, Graduate

Post by Magic Anninen »

Hi,

it was an easy, fun roam, thx for that Turlough.

cheers
Magic
Wong-Wei

Post by Wong-Wei »

What a fun and educational night!

I learned a LOT in that pick-up fleet. Thank you Magic and everyone really, for teaching both by way of explanation, and by letting me figure out certain things on my own.

I mean, I got to figure out how to form the Standing Fleet, that "tek" is referring to the hyphen in null systems names, basic scouting in the context of fleet, how to find unknown ships with the D-Scan (oh man is that going to come in handy), what Faction Warfare areas are like, and what it feels like to sit in the FC seat with some good tips to keep in mind while playing that role (for example, warping the fleet away from the gate while the scouts on the other side impacting our response time if the scout has found a good target, or worse, is in trouble).

On top of it all, was an absolute blast! We should definitely do that again sometime. Thanks!