[AAR] NOP Monday Roam! - 2017.09.12

Reise Amatin
Title: Mentor, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Teacher, Graduate

[AAR] NOP Monday Roam! - 2017.09.12

Post by Reise Amatin »

FCC FEEDBACK
If you participated in the fleet, please leave feedback in the FCC Feedback form. The information you provide me will help me improve and lead better fleets, which leads to more fun for everyone.

FCC Feedback Form

ACTIONABLE GOALS
Improvement items to work on from my last fleet (2017.09.05):
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.
PARTICIPANTS
Bill Achasse – Logi
Budda Sereda
DOOMLORE
Dgdsgy Foobar – Vanguard
Farzol Nassan
GaleBread
Gemma Solett – Skirmish Scout
H Harrison
Junmei Hucel-Ge
Kernull
Kontxesi Buchanan – Logi
Lena Lassitzler
Marn Vermuldir – Logi
Mike North
Nikki BDB – Vanguard
Philbro Kishunuba – 2IC
Raijin Naom
Reise Amatin
Rose Macabre
Siyoel
Tom Endares – Vanguard
Trevor Grambling – Logi
Vors Voorhorian
Wheat Fields
Wokum – 3IC
Yuri Levnik
Z0X Ambrye – Skirmish Scout

OBSERVATIONS
While waiting for a report from Nenn, we had a flashy Loki/Orthrus/Stiletto land on the gate with us and started trying to make us shoot first. We ignored them and jumped through into Nenn after the all clear, but we had a pilot out of jump range....

(02:09:46) Aldranette
Merlin -4.61m
Capsule -0.01m

The fact that Nenn was quiet didn't bode well for content, as Nenn is usually hopping. We had report of a Cruiser fleet in Akidagi, and a flashy Hurricane jumped into us. The Hurricane red boxed us and we engaged. I should have asked for corp ID for the Cruiser fleet, because the Hurricane turned out to be with them. We managed to scatter in good order, our one loss coming from an instalocker with the cruiser fleet.

(02:16:39) Nennamaila
Merlin -7.52m
Capsule -0.01m

We managed to find a Merlin in a plex, which felt a lot like cannibalism, and he managed to take out two Atron before we could get to him. This turned the fleet suspect, which set us up for...Another cruiser gang! They gave chase for a system or so, and we quickly outran them into Okkamon.

(02:39:04) Pynekastoh, Rakapas, Reitsato
Atron -6.02m
Atron -4.82m
Merlin +6.96m
Capsule -6.13m
Merlin -7.43m
Capsule -0.01m
Atron -3.56m
Capsule -4.81m

Scouts found a LOT of happiness in a plex in Ikoskio, and we finally managed to get some kills in our favor. The lead scout coordinated the fight as I felt that he had better grasp of the situation on the ground. It worked out very well for us.

(02:57:22) Ikoskio
Atron -5.59m
Tristan +0.74m
Merlin +1.04m
Merlin -3.71m
Maulus +0.99m
Atron +11.09m
Tristan +4.3m

At this point we docked in Samanuni and I had to drop fleet due to a migraine. Hopefully we can get commentary as to what happened after I left.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 25,126,021.99
ISK Lost: 54,230,925.33
ISK Delta: -29,104,903.34
Efficiency: 31.662%

PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND SUMMARY
I think I did well in the pre-flight stages in working out the capabilities and limitations of our fleet. We found a fair number of solo tristans in plexes, but with the Merlin being a slower brawler I figured we'd have a hard time catching a kiter, so we skipped most of those fights. I also need to make sure I gather all the information I can (RE: Hurricane Corp in Nenn) so that I can make better decisions.

Huge thank you to everyone for coming out, especially that last half-hour. I felt like I was getting cranky due to the headache and I let it show at times there towards the end. I think I made the right decision in dropping from the fleet early, but it still didn't sit right with me in doing so.

Review/Attainment of Actionable Goals:
  • Pre-Roam Planning. - Check.
  • Decision Making. - Check minus.
  • Command Chatter. - Check minus.
  • Keep LEARNING! - Check. This one just lives on this list - it's why we're doing the FCC, right?
Quality Improvement Actions for Next Fleet:
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Yuri Levnik

Re: [AAR] NOP Monday Roam! - 2017.09.12

Post by Yuri Levnik »

I picked up FCing when Reise had to drop due to migraine tackle. I was FCing from a Griffin with about 2k EHP (and also the only EWAR ship in the fleet) - not recommended!

There's not much to report from the tail end of the fleet. We waited out our suspect timers in station and then made an orderly trip back to Stacmon. There were a couple of targets on the way back (notably a Daredevil in a novice) but nothing juicy enough to tempt me to take the fleet past two hours. We made it back to Stacmon without further incident.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"He's like a shark; a shark doesn't eat you because he hates you. He eats you because he's hungry and you're there." - Elihugh Beecher