[LSC] L5 mission fleet

Torg Navatin
Campus Manager
Campus Manager
Title: Community Coordinator (WHC), Graduate

[LSC] L5 mission fleet

Post by Torg Navatin »

It seems there's indeed a market for L5 missions: after a slow start with only 3 DD we warmed up with L4s and had to bail a bit when the usual suspects combat-probed us, but did get bored after a while (we had all of them, both SPENDINGYOURCHILDSUPPORT and KSTY).

Later, we finally got two Augs and could finish the last L4 without being harrassed. Having tackle on grid and a Griffin on standby in the station boosts morale. No Blackbird or Nightmare kills, nor Eagles and Lokis, which I'll chalk up as a win, still. I considered baiting the Nightmare, but it has 100k HP on ZKill... We moved on to the L5 with 5 DD and 2 Augs. Split aggro and bad trigger management meant we had to reset once (warp off and back in), but then we breezed through it.

It's a pretty social activity with lots of chatter during the mission and when you wait out get bumped off the the tether by griefers on a citadel.

-27M Augoror, Union Pivo

Pro tip: Pre-pull L5 missions, so that you can already reject those you don't like and don't have the 4h cool-down timer, or bring friends that can pull L5s.

Looks like people are keen to do this again; I'll put up another one soon.

Thanks to Union and The Jojosh for logi, Dean for ECM & boosts, Beavis for the odd Shield-gu in an armor fleet, and Frank & Rikali for dank DPS, plus Ron and Hopatkong who hang around in the beginning!
ImageImage
Tiberius Auduin
Title: LSC Officer, Wanted by Fashion Police, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

Re: [LSC] L5 mission fleet

Post by Tiberius Auduin »

Ooh, I'll join. Btw, we should run thia together with blops fleets, for you know, additional deadspace loot :P
Torg Navatin
Campus Manager
Campus Manager
Title: Community Coordinator (WHC), Graduate

Re: [LSC] L5 mission fleet

Post by Torg Navatin »

Tiberius Auduin wrote:we should run this together with blops fleets
That was my exact thought :-)
ImageImage