AAR [Fleet] random frigates attack lowsec

Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

AAR [Fleet] random frigates attack lowsec

Post by Turlough Dominian »

I was board and wanted to shoot stuff so i decided to take out a random fleet with really short notice, aimed for frigates cause figured even if its jsut me and 1 pilot can still chase some plexers we got 9 in total really happy with turn out.

our scout did a really good job today all hail the scout :D

what ended the fleet was we where flashie and we where on a gate in Vlillirier but i new we only had a few seconds left of flashie status so as 2 flashie enemy's came on grid got us to only yellow box and on dscan i did see more coming but i figured gate guns would be on our side so i took the fight we shot back the second i saw the first red box happend , yes was prittie sure we where all doomed if i did this but i was confident we could kill stuff and would be really good practice for me and learning experience for others, and yes we killed stuff with the benefit of gate guns helping ye boi :D

after engagement i slowly regrouped us and took the survivors + the re-shipped noobships back to stacmon
Spoiler
Altar Kabal
Atticus Vex
B'aldrick Aivoras
Gatt2111
Raijin Naom
Saber Fox
Turlough Dominian
Urban Oxide
Zuira Pavaar
Kills and Losses
(13:20:32) UW-6MW
Imperial Navy Slicer +26.23m

(13:26:11) T-8GWA
Breacher -9.89m
Capsule -5.69m

(13:54:31) Y9G-KS
Federation Navy Comet +33.23m

(14:22:28) Harroule
Tristan +0.73m
Capsule +0.01m

(14:36:01) Renarelle
Atron -11.47m
Merlin +10.45m

(14:51:27) Vlillirier
Malediction +32.73m
Griffin Navy Issue -28.14m
Inquisitor +22.74m
Imperial Navy Slicer -33.49m
Incursus -4.16m
Executioner -5.12m
Coercer +11.01m
Punisher -7.7m
Incursus -1.77m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 137,130,424.51
ISK Lost: 107,435,236.59
ISK Delta: 29,695,187.92
Efficiency: 56.071%

pro's
random fleet to kill bordom
we had at least 2 new timers to fleets and they did awesome job
special shout out to our scout he was on the ball today and got us conteant
we killed stuff
we got a fleet engagement yay

Con's
i am still thinking i possibly should have killed the confessor just for the price he wasn't terrible far away but i chose to go for what was in my range .
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Zuira Pavaar

Re: AAR [Fleet] random frigates attack lowsec

Post by Zuira Pavaar »

I must say that I really enjoyed flying with you guys. Was a great first expirience in PvP.
Even though I lost my ship it still was more than worth it.
Hope to hear from you again sometime in the future :D
Atticus Vex
Title: Sophomore

Post by Atticus Vex »

Loved that Malediction kill in Vli. He died to gate guns because he engaged us (or maybe just me?) just as our suspect timers expired. Timing is everything :)

Nice impromptu fleet. Thanks again!
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

Atticus Vex wrote:Loved that Malediction kill in Vli. He died to gate guns because he engaged us (or maybe just me?) just as our suspect timers expired. Timing is everything :)

Nice impromptu fleet. Thanks again!
ye gate guns did most of the work for that one, i had him yellow boxed so the second he red boxed i and think few others pointed him, gate guns did the rest xD he was about 2 seconds to late on attack my guess his fc said to engage as they where still in warp
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director

was pointed out to me just there that 1 or two kill's / loss's you see for null sec u can ignore them that was just the urban legend :D

and yes i am 2 lazzy to amend it this time , next time ill double check a wee bit closer this aar generating tool is both new to me and very awesome