[FLEET] Brawly Vexors

Kora K
Title: Graduate

[FLEET] Brawly Vexors

Post by Kora K »

o/

The roam was a bit boring, but I hope everyone had fun and/or learned something tonight. Thanks to everyone for joining and flying with me :)
Spoiler
Roam members (33) - NOTE: This section is NOT usually included in AARs.
Adree Jericho
Adrien Claremont
Ahab Ozran
Alf Saissore
Ares Dodekatheon
Christoph Patrouette
DImian Psychovich
DeanSherman
Decklin Quark Reiger
Dgdsgy Foobar
Eddie Dante
Ersin Oghuz
FrankTT2
Gemma Solett
Genwhi Thellere
Imad Gratia
Jonathan Wolf
Kalya Kardigan
Kora K
Laser Skaron
Lee Storm
Lexara Ellecon
Porsche Amarr
Rebulah Conundrum
Rider Isleman
Space Warfare Development
The Jojosh
Tsuwen Sun
Union Pivo
Zana Fehrnah
Zeerse Solaris
ashahara
petosorus
Short AAR, since it was mostly boring. So, we took these old brawly Vexors out for a spin in Lowsec. We tried to find nice fleet fight, but unfortunately it was pretty quiet.

After flying all around BR, we ended up in Kinakka. We had a few interesting stuffs around, including a Rattlesnake with some support. We set up in a Large, hoping to bait a fight. After waiting for 5-10mn, we decided to go poke HCOOK in Kehjari. Everyone warped out, except 2 logis who got caught by the incoming kitey Russian fleet. Since I was planning something with HCOOK, I needed these Augorors so I made the (bad) decision to go back for the Logis. We didn't scare the ennemy fleet, so what ensued what a very long chase, where we burned to them while checking for the ones too close to us. We did manage to kill thei Stiletto and Lachesis, but we basically got murdered and escaped with half the fleet gone. I should have docked the fleet and check to help the 2 ship-less logi reship instead of trying a rescue.
Kills and Losses
(19:18:04Z) Kinakka
Augoror -25.38m
Augoror -25.76m
Hyena -34.37m
Griffin -1.56m
Incursus -9.04m
Vexor -35.86m
Vexor -35.89m
Stiletto +47.84m
Slasher -7.46m
Malediction -48.73m
Lachesis +431.58m
Vexor -21.85m
Vexor -24.92m
Vexor -27.82m

After that, some people reship, other didn't. HCOOK warned me they were low on numbers, so they were bringing BC. Since we had a lot of logi left, I wanted to have a go at it, even with low DPS ships left. It was also the last piece of action we could have for the night, so I usually don't need much more than that :) We tried to break their 3 Ospreys, but it was a vain effort, as our attempt to take a BC down. Meanwhile, HCOOK got rid of a good chunk of the Vexors we still had left to fight.
(19:40:32Z) Martoh
Maulus -4.51m
Vexor -36.28m
Merlin -4.25m
Vexor -23.73m
Vexor -23.62m
Vexor -29.19m
Vexor -22.68m

We were burning back home, when a scout spotted a few svipuls jumping into Ald. Again, the night was boring, so we decided to go for it. We got 2/3, and the 3rd one managed to reach the gate and jump through. After that, the Russian fleet for earlier landed on us, so we basically made best speed home, running away. People in fleet also called it "The French Manoeuver", and I'm still wondering why :D
(19:54:11Z) Aldranette, Vlillirier
Svipul +98.39m
Svipul +97.99m
Slasher -5.03m
Augoror -13.38m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 675,803,030.51
ISK Lost: 461,313,577.52
ISK Delta: 214,489,452.99
Efficiency: 59.431%

Thoughts :
- I should have lost these 2 logis back in Kinnaka, instead of gambling the fleet. Especially since we had a fight almost setup with HCOOK.
- Drone management must be improved, both on my side than yours. I need to call which ones to use more efficiently, and people need to be ready to switch quickly if needed.