[NSC] QRF Against Cavemen

Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

[NSC] QRF Against Cavemen

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

It was quiet down in PC9 and some were ratting (looking at myself :oops: ) at belts and some are roaming around to find some targets. Our brave scouts succesfully identified several neutrals roaming around and lastly they jumped into PC9 and its sun to seek for fight with Cerberus, Caracal and Omen Navy Issue. People quickly banded to organize a QRF but when asked for FC noone spoke up until Oscar offered me to do it. I was still new to NSC and trying to learn the nullsec mechanics so I was not confident but fleet members encouraged me to take the task. I reshipped into Caracal from Sycthe and now we have 3 Caracals, 1 Orthrus, 1 Stabber, 1 Eagle, 1 Condor as well as Scorpion and Sycthe for fleet support and e-warfare.

Fleet Members :
Spoiler
Ashley Sokolov
dominique Rotineque
Dominic Altol (L)
Ersin Oghuz
flubber kosmic
Garm Zandor
Mike shlecton (E)
Oskar Dallocort
Snuffleupagus
We formed up fairly quick but 3 neutrals already moved to JH and it was reported that Caracal and Cerberus are holding at PC9 gate. We undocked and warped to the gate since there were no neutrals in PC9 and I asked Caracals and Orthrus to jump and tackle on Cerberus first and other ships to hold their position at gate and not taking the jump since I did not want to reveal our full fleet especially Eagle, Scythe and Scorpion so they can engage a fight. T1 DPS squad took the jump while others at gate and Scorpion is still in warp to gate. And our tackle quickly tackled the Cerberus. My target priority was Cerberus, Caracal and then Omen Navy Issue (to give a second thought maybe ONI should be second instead of third). And we got our primary target locked down and he was unable to escape or crash the gate, Caracal left the grid w/o a second thought and ONI never appeared so I called the whole fleet into JH and we fully engaged the Cerberus pilot.

Cerberus Kill [285 million ISK]

Their friends left but while we are looting the wreck another neutral Cynabal pilot was appeared around and we tried to tackle it on both sides of the gate but he was very fast so we could not hold tackle on him long enough to apply damage hence we gave up after several attempts and docked back to PC9 station.

A T2 fitted Catalyst was lost prior to Cavemen engagement:

Catalyst Loss [11 million ISK]

Assestment:

It was my first FCing trial in Null-Sec. This time it was similar to other fights since there was no bubbles involved but still different since there is no laws and no gate guns :) I liked it. I probably did mistakes (ONI should be secondary instead of 3rd but he was not on grid anyways) but the fleet members were very efficient and acted harmonously and did a very clean and quick job on Cerberus.
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dominic Altol
Title: NSC Officer, Sophomore, Reimbursement Staff

Re: [NSC] QRF Against Cavemen

Post by Dominic Altol »

thanks for stepping upto FC
Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

Re: [NSC] QRF Against Cavemen

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

Thanks, I really enjoyed while doing it! Intense and fun :)
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage