[BLOPS] The tale of CONCORD, child support and Paladins

Tiberius Auduin
Title: LSC Officer, Wanted by Fashion Police, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

[BLOPS] The tale of CONCORD, child support and Paladins

Post by Tiberius Auduin »

For this Black ops fleet we wanted to keep things informal, so we bridged out of Stacmon. I know, hunting in LS is not that exciting, but still, every fleet you learn something more.
Black Op Sailors:
Spoiler
Adlebern
Ahab Ozran
Altar Kabal
Coaxster
Decklin Quark Reiger
DonkeyPunch Udan
FrankTT2
Gatt2111
Karimiri
Kora K
Muzzy Chuck
Nathalie Auduin
Oh' Leeador
Richard Starwalker
Rikali Laru
Shizuka Shinano
Tiberius Auduin
Torg Navatin
Union Pivo
Velts Engren
Xenopha Cadelanne
Zarquu Fussuhfusus
Zeerse Solaris
ashahara

So we started with two Hunters, Richard and Gatt. Gatt found a Vexor (NI?) Completing a site. Like a hunter he tackled the vexor and lit the cyno. However, sitting still while lighting a cyno with NPC Battleships on grid is suicidal if you're piloting a buzzard, so we learned.
Kills and Losses
(18:10:39) Reynire
Buzzard -48.28m

Somebody on comms reminded me to make sure everyone's safety was set. Personally, I set it to yellow. Richard proudly announced he keeps his set to red. He went on hunting in a system where he previously saw Mackinaws, but was timid because he saw cloaked up corpsmates of the target. There he went, he tackled the mackinaw. "Damn, my capacitor is gone this is a good trap, wtf". Richard was tackling a mackinaw in Highsec.
(18:14:45) Algasienan
Tengu -580.12m

While Richard waited on his criminal timer, Gatt went to whc to reship and kill a Rattlesnake. Torg crawled into his brick cyno thorax and started hunting. Or being hunted. Emulating a ratting bear as well as he could, he reported SPENDINGYOURCHILDSUPPORT's loki and probes closing in on him. "Tackled, Suuno Up!" Talking about german efficiency. SYCS gave us a gf in local, hell yeah, you got hotdropped by euni! We defended Torgs cyno and freeburrned to Stac.

(18:47:30) Reynire
Loki +1483.81m

Richard went out hunting in his tengu. He found content, however, his tank glitched, he got volleyd in two shots. Petition was sent. Fleet had exprlerienced a glitch landing randomly in Agoze. We regrouped and Decklin was in charge of the "out" party.
Tengu -580.12m

While we hunted, three vindys, a paladin and a napoc were bashing a POS in UPH. Tasty targets, but alas, E-UNI rules prevented us from interfering :evil: Decklin kept an eye out with his alt. While half of the fleet was in Agoze, Decklin reported the POS bashing was done, so I ordered the fleet to converge on UPH gate in Dastryns. When I landed on UPH gate a flashy Paladin sat off the gate. Tackle was applied, the Paladin didn't fight back. Vindy landed and f'ed off. With the main fleet landing we dispatched the Marauder.

Paladin +2343.84m
Capsule +0.01m

Torg continued hunting, or better, be hunted. Cheap Tengu pounced and was reduced to scrap.
(19:57:48) Aubonnie
Tengu +418.71m

Meanwhile Gatt found a Deimos on a gate. He made Deimos agress and lit a Cyno. Very fast kill. Good job!
(20:29:05) Parts
Deimos +809.57m

FC feedback form: https://goo.gl/forms/W6OTiwPMD2Lu1lmL2
Please fill in the form, your opinion is important!

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 5,055,945,618.53
ISK Lost: 1,208,516,730.14
ISK Delta: 3,847,428,888.39
Efficiency: 80.708%

The good:
Good form-up, content and atmosphere.
Torg can now mine in peace, no-one will dare to drop on him.

The bad:
Concord
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Re: [BLOPS] The tale of CONCORD, child support and Paladins

Post by Budda Sereda »

And all that with just 15 bombers? Nice.
Decklin Quark Reiger
Title: LSC Combat Officer, Fittings staff, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Graduate

Post by Decklin Quark Reiger »

Woohoo - my second BLOPS fleet, again flying the Rapier.

Bridging went much much more smoothly this time, and I was able to off and on-line my plates quickly and efficiently, and still get webs on our target asap when I went through.

Definitely a different sort of fleet than a roam, at least for the bombers and recons. Pretty chill, with moments of hype :)

Thank you very much Tiberius!
Tiberius Auduin

Budda Sereda wrote:And all that with just 15 bombers? Nice.
Could have done it with five or 30, the bottleneck is actually finding content.
Decklin Quark Reiger wrote:Woohoo - my second BLOPS fleet, again flying the Rapier.
Bridging went much much more smoothly this time, and I was able to off and on-line my plates quickly and efficiently, and still get webs on our target asap when I went through.
Definitely a different sort of fleet than a roam, at least for the bombers and recons. Pretty chill, with moments of hype :)
This is the difference between shenanigans (running blops out of HS, where you have plenty of time to approach the BLOPS and no one is scanning you down) vs. real deal, where you mostly stage out of a WH, being paranoid android, and having first to take the WH, approach BLOPS and then jump. I like the shenanigans because now people will double-check when they are dropping on E-UNI characters :P

I hope you guys like it, it is a "Gatecamp Deluxe" and I'll be running more of those.
Kora K
Title: Graduate

Post by Kora K »

It was fun, and I was surprised that we had such shiny ships in range of Stacmon. I'm sorry for the other hunters, but the cheap brick tanked Thorax of Torg was the star of the fleet :)

I can fly almost everything now, so next time I'll try to bring a Recon or Hunter.
Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

I liked and approve this kill : https://zkillboard.com/kill/64067504/

That fella launched a Maraueder to catch our 10 men T1 Cruiser fleet while doing L5 missions :D And due to some error he managed to get a Logi at 30km far from gate :)
Tiberius Auduin wrote: Somebody on comms reminded me to make sure everyone's safety was set. Personally, I set it to yellow. Richard proudly announced he keeps his set to red. He went on hunting in a system where he previously saw Mackinaws, but was timid because he saw cloaked up corpsmates of the target. There he went, he tackled the mackinaw. "Damn, my capacitor is gone this is a good trap, wtf". Richard was tackling a mackinaw in Highsec.
(18:14:45) Algasienan
Tengu -580.12m
No Comment :lol: :lol:
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tiberius Auduin

Yeah, Torg the carebear steals the show. Since he didn't die with a cyno on his ship, we can use him as bait again :p Also for newbro's who can't fly covops, we might use them as bait. More hooks, more catch.
I have the impression everybody hates SYCS around Placid =P
Also, we have just about a billion ISK in loot. As promised, hunters will be SRP'd (except the highsec loss, that I cannot SRP :p) and more fuel will be bought after I do the BR tour.