[Fleet] Armor Destroyers LowSec

Glen Burney
Title: Manager (LSC), Fittings staff, Ensign, Sophomore, Management

[Fleet] Armor Destroyers LowSec

Post by Glen Burney »

Another Dessie fleet, with Spectre. We had about 36 pilots for much of the fleet, until the bitter end. Mostly confessors, about 4 deacons, lots of support ships. 2 Kirins... Megoste was not pleased.

To summarize at the outset, we didn't find what I usually encounter on these fleets, no belt ratting Macariels, no Flashy Gnosis with 1B pods. One thing we did do, was not die, at least in any great numbers, which is usually my first instruction, so people followed that well...

Kills and Losses
Nothing happened until we got to Heydieles, and everyone clamored over this Brutix. Everyone except Glen:

(01:38:01) Heydieles
Brutix +97.13m
Capsule +0.01m

So we were chilling in Nisuwa, and Glen was trying to scan this flashy Hookbill off gate. In the meantime, Jack was 2 jumps ahead in Tama... He tackled something and we jumped in to warp... Ooops, player is not in this system. Herpaderp.

(01:50:13) Tama
Magus -94.04m

We docked in Tama because that's always fun, and then after a break killed things on the Nourv gate:

(02:12:19) Tama
Vengeance +111.54m
Executioner +12.81m
Capsule +0.01m

After a while, a flashy recon gang from Snuffed Out started to look at us with those shifty eyes so I made a gut decision to roll the fleet over to Old Man Star and environs. On the way we got a Corax:

(02:37:21) Heydieles
Corax +3.28m

Finally in Aeschee we probed down a Tengu who let us get all they way to the last room in his deadspace site before warping off. We took the free KM on the MTU:

(02:52:07) Aeschee
Mobile Tractor Unit +24.2m

That stirred the Shadow Cartel hornet nest and a few jumps later this Bifrost came in and started fiddling with us by crashing gate on both sides. Finally he got up his nerve and lit the cyno, but I ordered scatter pretty quickly and we boogied. I'm not actually sure what they dropped, but we all got away lol. Don't Die!

Included here are a Vexor and Slasher which also were transiting the system. Our Hecate lost by warping to a moon when I called scatter I think? And then got hit by a Death Star?

(02:57:27) Muetralle
Vexor +29.68m
Bifrost +75.54m
Hecate -79.32m
Capsule +0.01m
Slasher +1.92m

In Outletta, Jack and Megoste lit up this Gnosis and Hecate with help with some friends...

(03:11:20) Ouelletta
Hecate +72.12m
Gnosis +75.85m
Capsule +0.04m

Then began phase 2 of the fleet: All-Night Gatecamp... Well Gatecamp until Glen can't see the screen anymore.

Punisher +2.05m
Corax +10.81m
Algos +3.04m
Impairor +0.03m
Claw +35.76m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 581,477,109.33
ISK Lost: 173,358,671.46
ISK Delta: 408,118,437.87
Efficiency: 77.034%

Aubenall a nice fleet, kills were got. As I said, I usually expect blingy / large kills with a fleet this size but it didn't go down that way. But a good time was had by all, thanks for coming, etc. etc.

ImageImageImage
Most all-time kills by a Unista, more than 14k ships exploded, 4k more than the next best (heart Kelon)