[AAR] NOP Monday Roam! - 2017.07.04

Reise Amatin
Title: Mentor, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Teacher, Graduate

[AAR] NOP Monday Roam! - 2017.07.04

Post by Reise Amatin »

FCC FEEDBACK
If you participated in the fleet, please leave feedback in the FCC Feedback form. The information you provide me will help me improve and lead better fleets, which leads to more fun for everyone.

FCC Feedback Form

ACTIONABLE GOALS
Improvement items to work on from my last fleet (2017.06.17):
  • Decision Making
  • Command Chatter
PARTICIPANTS
Aeliyah Thor
Ardes Atavuli
Barrett Chanlin – Vanguard
Croz Mastecham – Skirmish Scout, Vanguard
DonkeyPunch Udan
Jaxon Miromme
Kelon Darklight
Luca Goh
Phaethonx Brutor
Reise Amatin
Seerah Lindrake
Tsuwen Sun
Tyler Arnoux – Skirmish Scout
Vors Voorhorian – 2IC
Will Musana
Z0X Ambrye

OBSERVATIONS
We found a ratter in Martoh, and made short work of him. He started to try to self-destruct, but we didn't let that happen.

(02:20:07) Martoh
Tristan +0.52m

Not a good exchange on this one, as we lost our scout's Atron for the enemy's which was fit for half the cost. Croz took over scouting duties - first time scouting!

(02:25:33) Kinakka
Atron -4.81m
Atron +2.46m

15 minutes later, our new scout gets his first tackle and kill. I love it when this happens, everyone was pumped.

(02:49:05) Aivonen
Slasher +5.11m

The rest of the trip down towards Ichoriya was quiet, and we took a short break. Upon returning, we found a Punisher and continued our destructive mayhem.

(03:18:33) Akidagi
Punisher +15.43m

Nenn is always interesting, and this time in was no different. We found a Corax, who managed to take down our scout, but couldn't defeat our Vanguard before the rest of the fleet arrived.

(03:28:30) Nennamaila
Slasher -4.99m
Corax +8.73m

Into Pyn on our way home, and we ran into a flashy Punisher fleet. This was a great engagement from a learning standpoint, even if we did TPK the fleet. We engaged part of their fleet in Pyn and they jumped the gate, leaving us in Pyn with weapons timers. They gathered their fleet and jumped back in, and then engaged the people whom they had limited engagement timers with to avoid taking gate guns. Two mistakes on our part. 1) They had armor logi with them, which I didn't notice at first. 2) We did a poor job of focusing fire on the Primary target. I called a primary, but I think lack of experience worked against us here. I will go over target calling next week as part of the pre-flight briefing. Had I noticed the Logi, I would have called scatter sooner. As it was we managed to take out three of them, but wound up losing almost the entire fleet at that point. We called the fleet done at that point, and most people took the pod-express home.

(03:56:59) Pynekastoh, Akidagi
Tristan -5.08m
Tristan -5.54m
Tristan -7.83m
Punisher +6.2m
Tristan -8.52m
Tristan -6.9m
Tristan -7.15m
Maulus -2.73m
Navitas +8.8m
Slasher -3.4m
Tristan -9.98m
Tristan -3.86m
Punisher +4.52m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Ibis -0.04m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 51,774,193.74
ISK Lost: 70,839,832.96
ISK Delta: -19,065,639.22
Efficiency: 42.225%

PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND SUMMARY
Great job by scouts finding targets, especially Croz on his first go as a scout. I need to get better with situational analysis and recognize when a fight isn't going our way sooner to try and save a few more ships. I think we could have taken another ship or two if pilots had been listening to/understanding of the "primary" call. As I said, it's something I need to review next time in pre-flight.

Review/Attainment of Actionable Goals:
  • Decision Making. Continue refining decision-making ability - Check minus. Situational analysis isn't there yet, not by a long shot, but I will continue to work on it.
  • Command Chatter - Check minus. Did well with target calling, just need to make sure everyone is focused on one target. 10 Tristans with 5 drones each should have been able to do more damage, especially with target-switching tactics to keep the enemy logi off-balance.
  • Keep LEARNING! - Check. This one just lives on this list - it's why we're doing the FCC, right?
Quality Improvement Actions for Next Fleet:
  • Decision Making.
  • Command Chatter.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Barrett Chanlin
Title: Sophomore

Re: [AAR] NOP Monday Roam! - 2017.07.04

Post by Barrett Chanlin »