Seerah Lindrake
Thikadias
Veever Yvormes
Wheat Fields
Wokum
Xana McBash
Xenopha Cadelanne
Z0X Ambrye

We initially headed towards Kehjari and Kinakka, not finding much engagable content on the way. We ended up getting split up and tried regrouping in a safe in Martoh, but one person got caught.
(23:16:53) Martoh
Merlin -6.11m

We managed to grab a Sunesis in a plex, but ended up losing our scout.

(23:25:08) Kinakka
Merlin -5.19m
Sunesis +53.02m

Xana volenteered to scout after that, and ended up getting an ibis.

(23:41:13) Pavanakka
Ibis +0.03m

I don't really remember how this happened, I'm pretty sure we had a fight at the sun with the kitey frigates that were harassing us on gates. Either way, we lost two people. One of them had to leave and took the pod express.

(23:41:26) Pavanakka
Merlin -3.64m
Merlin -6.11m
Capsule -0.01m

Scout found a catalyst in a small. I sent one vanguard to help get tackle. Ended up being 50 off the beacon, ended up assuming it was rail fit and that the both of them would be ok once they got under its guns. Ended up being blaster fit and both of them went down. The fleet got there, but the catalyst ended up warping off before we could get tackle.

(00:02:25) Nennamaila
Merlin -7.18m
Merlin -0.83m

Found a dragoon in a plex. We lost two people.

(00:26:37) Mushikegi, Uuna

A kitey tristan in a magic merlin fleet?

Tristan -7.55m

And a punisher with no buffer, a shield power relay, and armor repper? I don't even know what to say about this one.

Punisher -3.91m

People, please fly doctrine. If you can't fly doctrine, tell the FC, I'll give you a fit you can fly. PLEASE don't just bring any random ship. Gallante alphas can fly an atron and Amarr alphas can fly an Executioner or tracking disruption Crucifier.

We got the dragoon despite the unnecessary losses.

Dragoon +10.61m

One person requested the pod express home.

Capsule -0.01m

At one point, we had a thrasher fleet in the current system. We set up in a small and waited a few minutes, but they were at a different small and unwilling to slide into us. We ended up sliding into them, and they had a group of thrashers 50km above the beacon, with one pretty close and pulling range. The one that was close was our primary and we gave chase. It ended up being faster than the majority of our fleet. Nobody was tackled however, so I gave the command to scatter. We somehow got him after scatter was called though.

Thrasher +34.9m

At one time in the fleet, we had a griffin navy issue in a plex. I had the fleet jump in too early (a few seconds after the scout slid the gate), probably ended up spooking them.

Other than that, we headed back to Stacmon relatively uneventfully. Not a lot of content that night, and the roam ended up being longer than I planned due to me not keeping track of time.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 98,560,267.23
ISK Lost: 40,522,365.8
ISK Delta: 58,037,901.43
Efficiency: 70.865%