[AAR][HSC] To Boldly Go...

Kriss Coyle

[AAR][HSC] To Boldly Go...

Post by Kriss Coyle »

Greetings!

This fleet was awful sporadic, so this AAR is going to reflect that!

FC: Kriss Coyle
2IC: Tristle Boirelle
Logi: See 2IC (Don't ask!)
Shoutout: Cyrus Kautsuo

So, we had a couple of war targets in Gisleres that Tristle tried to pin down, however, with one fleeing and the other falling in to a station, I took over to try and set up a trap! After 10 minutes, he wasn't biting, so we set off towards Osmomonne having intel from Dark Jester X's alt that there were 2 war targets about!

We set up on the gate as Marn went in looking for the targets. At this point Cyrus made us aware that one target was a Svipul. Marn managed to bait the Ashimmu as the Svipul went for the assist. The rest of the fleet jumped in and warped to assist. We were so focused on the Ashimmu that we, mostly me, never scrammed the Svipul.

As we engaged, and Augoror came to assist the Ashimmu, but after going flashy, was removed from the grid in seconds! We then got the Ashimmu, leading for a nice ISK positive fight!

Kills

Ashimmu (https://zkillboard.com/kill/63043550/)
Augoror (https://zkillboard.com/kill/63043545/)
172mil ISK

Losses

Nada!!

Shout out to Cyrus for the good intel letting us know the Svipul was coming!
Spoiler
Kriss out! o7
Last edited by Kriss Coyle on 2017.06.19 23:25, edited 5 times in total.
Arctic Belau

Re: [AAR][HSC] To Boldly Go...

Post by Arctic Belau »

Great fun, nice to get my Brutix out for a good fight!
Capt Steele
Title: HSC Officer, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, Mentor, Graduate

Post by Capt Steele »

We got one boyz! Well two but I guess the Aug isn't showing at the moment. (edit: There it is!) Very nice response guys and great job FC!
Last edited by Capt Steele on 2017.06.19 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dark Jester X

Post by Dark Jester X »

Always a fun time baiting WT's into getting themselves killed. ;) Great job guys! Props to Marn for getting point and giving us a warp in.
Marn Vermuldir
Web Services Manager
Web Services Manager
Title: Web Services Manager, Senior Intake Officer

Post by Marn Vermuldir »

Was quite fun, but I'm not sure why he was so confident he could take a Stratios even with a solo Augoror on grid.

He had more than enough time to burn away from the Myrmidon and leave since I landed at 30km and was decloaked by the drone structure after bouncing out and back to a wreck to re-position closer.
Web Services Manager, Senior Intake Officer, Personnel Manager
LeFleur
Title: Le fleur de haute sécurité, Graduate

Post by LeFleur »

We got out to help a MOA pilot that was camped in a station and see if we could get those WTs. Sadly the OOC eyes saw us and one left system and the other docked. While camping the gate we got intel that there were WTs in the next system engaging a myrmidon from another corp. Marm jumped in a stratios and secured a point. We jumped in and I almost got the svipul scrambled, but he warped, so I stood by the Ashimu scrambling in a tanky punisher, thus securing he could not go away.

Thanks for FCing, you stepped up quite naturally and that was great. The fleet was relaxed when needed and combat comms when needed, and you were very clear with what you wanted done.
Jacob Velora
Title: Assistant Manager (Teaching), HSC Logistics Officer, Senior Personnel Officer, Mentor, Sophomore, Management

Post by Jacob Velora »

Good efficient FC'ing and organisation led us to successfully bait the WT and follow through with the kill.
Tristle Boirelle

Post by Tristle Boirelle »

This was actually a good op for me as logi. The war target had an out of corp logi with him. As we had learned from the Clellinon POCO bash, when dealing with a OOC logi, you need to put combat drones on that logi so you can get a limited engagement timer so you don't have to go suspect yourself. Fortunately we had enough damage on grid that it didn't matter but still good practice on situational awareness.

As for why the only logi was 2IC... BoB told me to do it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Tal Tracyn
Director of Diplomacy
Director of Diplomacy
Title: Mentor, Graduate, Diplomat , Pineapple Pizza enthusiast

Post by Tal Tracyn »

Very nice chaps :D

Builder and runner of Rivet City,Karpinski Labs,Hive of Industry for 4 years solo.
Don of High Sec
Trading for 6 years in Eve.
Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

Very good operation ! Congratz.... And ewwww you made Short Bus Mercs to drop the war :(

:D
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage