[Fleet] Even More Magic Merlins

SketchyManDan Williams

[Fleet] Even More Magic Merlins

Post by SketchyManDan Williams »

Soooo, we took another fleet for a roam around low sec in the oh so magical Merlins!
I changed it up a little with the Vanguard this time because I keep losing my scouts. So this time we had a DD/Tackle, EWar and Logi in the Vangaurd to help keep the scout alive and allow our 2nd tackle to get scram and web ready for the rest of the fleet to get in.

A lot quieter this time, it seems like a battleship fleet had just finished it's own cruise around Black Rise just as we were arriving :| , and scared/killed some of the content out of the sector...
Smaller fleet than last time. Around 20-23 people most of the time, with ships consisting of EWar, logi, Tackle and DD.
If you'd like to give feedback on the fleet, feel free to post it here in the forums, that way everyone can get involved in the discussion.

FC: SketchyManDan Williams
2nd FC: Ra'zok Zateki
3rd FC: DonkeyPunch Udan
Scouts: Z0X Ambrye
Vanguard: BatFC DonkeyPunch Udan Cyus Erata
Logi: Ariea Thellare Archemide

Fleet members
Spoiler
Akachi Isimazu
Akiro Shikkoken
Archemide
Ardes Atavuli
Ariea Thellare
BatFC
Cyus Erata
DonkeyPunch Udan
Genevieve Nakrar
KarmicOzzie
Malcolm Havoc
Muzzy Chuck
Pollux Terrentius
Ra'zok Zateki
Rustled Jimmy
Sioban Mernher
SketchyManDan Williams
Space Warfare Development
Veever Yvormes
Wokum
Z0X Ambrye
Near the start we bumped into a battleship fleet in Vli, Z0X was at our outgate(Nen) while the rest of us leaving the ingate, local despiked so I assume they went off to Aug, but this is the group we think had already done the damage down in Black Rise.

We made it all the way to Pyn before we found anything!
Our scout got taken out, but vanguard were able to get secondary before the Thrasher managed to escape. It managed to Pod one of out members along with 2 of the Vanguard.
(23:21:38) Pynekastoh
Atron -4.36m
Merlin -7.38m
Capsule -0.01m
Griffin -0.74m
Thrasher +8.7m

On teh way to Ichuriya to reship what we lost, our scout managed to track down a nice pair of kills, easy pickings but we lost our scout again here, send Vanguard quicker!.
(23:54:33) Akidagi
Atron -4.52m
Harpy +35.42m
Worm +217.06m

What was this guy doing!?!? He was far from the beacon but our Scout and Vanguard were quick enough to grab tackle and allow the rest of the fleet to warp in to get on the kill mail.
Inexpensive ship, very expensive pod :D
(00:17:46) Asakai
Thrasher +16.05m
Capsule +715.31m

Nothing for the rest of the loop around Black Rise until Akidagi... Where is everyone!?!?!
Quick couple of kills here on our way back to Stacmon.
(00:52:34) Akidagi
Merlin +16.99m
Maulus +4.08m

Nothing else on the run back to Stacmon, Kind of uneventful, but very ISK positive in the end :)

ISK Destroyed: 1,013,593,050.78
ISK Lost: 17,006,771.37
ISK Delta: 996,586,279.41
Efficiency: 98.35%

I think someone recorded the fleet, it would be awesome if you could post the link here!
Thanks to everyone who came, make sure you come next time before we switch up the doctrine the week after!