[HSC] Long Brawl at Drone Nest

Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

[HSC] Long Brawl at Drone Nest

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

We were having a quiet day in Amygnon. I scanned down a C2 connection and was trying to find something to kill inside. I was ongrid with Vexor and Thorax at WH connection to Amygnon in Wormhole but I could not find anyone to backup until Tal decided to come after 3-4 minutes. Then we tried to engage but they jumped back in Amygnon.

So here we were waiting and just popping new drone sites in Amygnon.Then we saw flashy in local... While we were trying to locate him he typed "GF" in local... Our curiosity increased. Then we saw him on grid with us with a Tengu... He was looting the yellow cans in drone sites. We were just two, Tal's Loki and my Gnosis so while we were trying to try to recruit more fellas to our fleet we were discussing how to engage. We decided to engage just before he warped off. We were sad because we were about to engage. Then we began to follow him in order to find another site to engage him, and in the meantime Jax, Jacob and Tika joined us with Omen NI, Proteus and Exequror. While he was trying to find more sites me and Tal tried to monitor his actions to get tackle on him. His suspect timer was off but we knew that it was just matter of time to get a new one. Also we saw that he had a killright on him. So we will engage him, either he is suspect or we make him suspect by activating killright :)

And he started running and contesting sites in Sortet while our fleet was standing by closeby system while we are at system with him. So we make whole fleet to jump into next system and hold at gate, me, Jax and Tal were on grid with him with another neutral Myrmidon. I saw that killright is very low (just 10 million ISK) and then we decided to activate the killright. And before he went flashy by lotting I called all fleet to jump in and warp to me. While they are in warp, I activated the killright and got tackle on him (Scram & web) while Tal hold also point on him just in case. Then all fleet landed on grid and the fight began. Rikali and Questlove also joined us in a CDI Maller (neut) and Caracal so he were were trying to kill it with more then 7 unistas and we could not break his tank :D Volleys of volleys damage but he is repping very hard. Our ammunition was like mosquitos hitting on the windshield. He was holding nicely both tank and capacitor! We were trying to break it for 5 minutes but he was still holding. Myrmidon warped off and in the meantime another neutral pilot on grid decided to help us with Ishtar but after seeing that we could not break the tank he warp off as well.

In that point we learnt that Tal and I were lucky by not engaging him in Amygnon while we were just two. If we did, he could probably kill us one by one with that tank. We believe that he is just trying to bait the site runners by going flashy and kill them slowly (He killed an unista in Amygnon before according to his killboard : https://zkillboard.com/kill/62950721/)

Then we callled more DPS on comms and HSC chat "WE HAVE TACKLED FLASHY TENGU IN SORTET AND WE NEED MORE DPS TO BREAK IT, ALL IN". Then K950, Jim, Tristle joined us with Curse, Nemesis and Astero, while Jax decided to reship into Legion. While Jax reshipping we were trying to break the tank but before Curse landed on grid and applied neuts, we were not very succesful, and only thanks to our only logi Tika and our range control we were holding our fleet. After Curse landed his capacitor tank failed and then his repairs shut down and then we were able to kill him at last after 16 minutes!!! His suspect timer due to activation of killright was worn off before we managed to kill him :) Also at some point he tried to Burst Jam us with a Velator was being used by his corp mate / alt. Velator was killed by Burak as well. We looted the spoils of war and returned home.

Kill Report for Tengu
Battle Report of the conflict

Faction Loot : 1.25-1.5 billion ISK in Jita.

Good fights exchanged in local. Suspect capsuleer was kind and understanding as well.

Local Chatter :
Spoiler
[16:27:11] Seraph Essael > nioce fleet <-- Suspect capsuleer on grid.
[16:27:24] Cxzor'Jazl Glas > I feel embarrassed for you <-- Neutral capsuleer on grid.
[16:27:57] Seraph Essael > you need logi too :P
[16:30:26] Nemo Adoulin > capstab fit?)
[16:31:04] Ersin Oghuz > very good reps mate
[16:31:27] Seraph Essael > ty
[16:31:30] Seraph Essael > nice fleet
[16:31:34] Nemo Adoulin > capstab tenga tank 2500 dps per sec)
[16:31:36] Ersin Oghuz > thanks :)
[16:32:03] Seraph Essael > newbro fleet?
[16:32:44] Nemo Adoulin > lol <-- Neutral capsuleer on grid.
[16:32:52] Nemo Adoulin > gl gents)
[16:33:11] Ersin Oghuz > :) yeah we can break just hold :D
[16:41:53] Seraph Essael > f***ing good fight gents
[16:42:01] Ersin Oghuz > GF
[16:42:03] Ersin Oghuz > o/ :)
[16:42:07] Jim Electron > gf
[16:42:08] Jax Renalard > gf
[16:42:11] Tristle Boirelle > gf
[16:42:11] Rikali Laru > gf
[16:42:18] Questlove > gf
[16:42:18] Tika On > gf
[16:42:20] Seraph Essael > damn that was fun
[16:42:44] Ersin Oghuz > yeah
[16:42:46] Ersin Oghuz > very good tank very good
[16:42:51] Jacob Velora > <url=showinfo:1373//93258439>Seraph Essael</url> gf and good sport.
[16:42:58] Jacob Velora > amazing cap.
[16:43:41] Seraph Essael > ty ty nice fleet, any newbros in it?
[16:44:43] Jax Renalard > one or two
[16:44:45] Seraph Essael > split the isk from the a type between the newbros in fleet for me would you
[16:45:15] Jax Renalard > will do
[16:45:35] Jax Renalard > thanks for being a good sport o7
[16:46:09] Seraph Essael > you too gents. if your guys ever want to try wormholes hit me up :P

So the E-UNI pilots on the Tengu killmail will get equal share from the loot while capsuleers tried to catch us but failed to do so (on grid with us but cannot engage in time) will get some tip as well :) Most wanted item was Spiced Wine... So each bottle of Spiced Wine will go to each capsuleer on killmail :)
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LeFleur
Title: Le fleur de haute sécurité, Graduate

Re: [HSC] Long Brawl at Drone Nest

Post by LeFleur »

Good battle and great for a improptu kitchen sink. I suggest next time you bring a little more logi and NEUTS.
Analiese Aubernet

Post by Analiese Aubernet »

Neuts are unlikely to be effective against that tengu - even without implants it's cap stable under the neut pressure of a full faction neut bhaalgorn.
Tal Tracyn
Director of Diplomacy
Director of Diplomacy
Title: Mentor, Graduate, Diplomat , Pineapple Pizza enthusiast

Post by Tal Tracyn »

Analiese Aubernet wrote:Neuts are unlikely to be effective against that tengu - even without implants it's cap stable under the neut pressure of a full faction neut bhaalgorn.
He broke straight away when the Curse came in.
And i knew it was a bad fight with just the 2 of us Ersin.
Glad we didn't take that one :D

Builder and runner of Rivet City,Karpinski Labs,Hive of Industry for 4 years solo.
Don of High Sec
Trading for 6 years in Eve.
Glasi Vookto

Post by Glasi Vookto »

Analiese Aubernet wrote:Neuts are unlikely to be effective against that tengu - even without implants it's cap stable under the neut pressure of a full faction neut bhaalgorn.
I seriously doubt it. Two bonused heavy neuts should be able to shut its tank down in a matter of seconds. As would a standard full neut curse.

Regen Tengus are very hard to kill without neuts, so you should be prepared for it when engaging one. Luckily that one was horribly fit: It had the DPS of a frigate and very poor application against small stuff due to not having a web. It totally deserved to die, so good job taking it down :)
Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

Well I am not sure about their exact recharge ratio but after Curse landed on grid and start working on Tengu, it went down easily. Before that happened, we could not break his capacitor with neuting CDI Maller and break his tank/reps with 8 DPS ships and 1 Logistics (with combat drones :D ).
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage