[LSC] Gatecamp RUINED by Dirty Pirate

Glasi Vookto

Re: [LSC] Gatecamp RUINED by Dirty Pirate

Post by Glasi Vookto »

Glen Burney wrote:Raido Kudonen and Glasi Vookto, how DARE you?! Glasi, you will note from re-reading this AAR that an interceptor tried and failed to break our gatecamp, and was thus relieved of his cargo-hold full of 10MN Afterburners. Raido: Logi in a gatecamp?! GUFFAW! And webs are for those with insufficient alpha!
That ceptor didn't try to "break" your gatecamp, he tried to make it through. And he wasn't even fitted :)
When I say "break" a gatecamp, I mean make its members scutter away back to the station and kill one or two of them in the process. Unfortunately most campers will run away from anything that even remotely looks like it could put up a fight. So to get them, I use inties. Inties seem harmless enough for campers to engage them and they can be very efficient at dealing with logiless camps like yours. In this particular case, I'd jump in, burn transversal away from the Thrasher, point the Talos and hold him down until gateguns get him. Warp off once the Thrasher gets back :)
Glen Burney wrote:I hereby challenge you both to attempt to break up our solidly-planned and faithfully executed gate-camp, if indeed you can find Ostigele on a map!
This can't be left unanswered! I'll definitely come ruin your day next time I get podded :D
Glen Burney
Title: Manager (LSC), Fittings staff, Ensign, Sophomore, Management

Post by Glen Burney »

Glasi Vookto wrote:This can't be left unanswered! I'll definitely come ruin your day next time I get podded :D
Suggesting that Glasi's home station is still LSC HQ? Initiate 24/7 Station Camp!

ImageImageImage
Most all-time kills by a Unista, more than 14k ships exploded, 4k more than the next best (heart Kelon)
Glasi Vookto

Post by Glasi Vookto »

Glen Burney wrote:
Glasi Vookto wrote:This can't be left unanswered! I'll definitely come ruin your day next time I get podded :D
Suggesting that Glasi's home station is still LSC HQ? Initiate 24/7 Station Camp!
Indeed it is. And I even have a few ships left unexploded there :)
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Post by Budda Sereda »

Raido Kudonen wrote:I can't see that thread, but Cupid Stunt Master used to run gatecamping fleets and I can provide pretty detailed info on low/mid/high SP subcap gatecamping.
That would be great!
Tetsua Donier
Title: Freshman

Post by Tetsua Donier »

Thx for this masterpiece of AAR and the aching of my abs from laughing.
Troven Smalvard
Title: Assistant Manager (Orientation), Gate is Primary, Point on Primary, Graduate, Management

Post by Troven Smalvard »

Raido Kudonen wrote:I can't see that thread,

??? wait... confirmed spai can't see euni classified info... EVE is dead, i'm unsubbing
ImageImage ImageImage