[AAR] Random adhoc pvp HQ area

Forum for posting After Action Reports after PVP encounters.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed publicly.
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

[AAR] Random adhoc pvp HQ area

Post by Turlough Dominian »

we where out chilling in HQ standing and we had a freindly venture out in low huffing gas , we decided to bounce down to vey and set a trap.

our venture pilot acted as our bait , along came the target in another venture he was originally in a stelthbomber but swoped to a venture
he go away from our first attemp at murder but moments later like super quick he returned so we warped back to tron and killed the peskie venture

https://zkillboard.com/kill/117486512/
27mill

we then went into frairie to poke the locals for a small fleet vs fleet .
https://zkillboard.com/related/30003826/202405021400/
we got a kestrel and a thrasher fleet issue
total killed 54mill
total lost 39 mill

first merlin loss was myself i went to get a fight but died quick so i called a scatter , tron was good enough to give me a catalyst so we did it differantly this time and balled in at the same time, i called stupid as primary galt as secondary after stupid died his team mate burned range a bit and we where starting to die so i called scatter , the cruicifer pilot was too far out of range or he would of been primary.

tldr: people died and we had a new guy with us who said he enjoyed it alot
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Dominique Solanke

Re: [AAR] Random adhoc pvp HQ area

Post by Dominique Solanke »

That was my first fleet, and while I didn't get in on the killmail, these were great guys to learn with, and it was really enjoyable!
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

Post by Turlough Dominian »

also forgot to mention big thank you to both sean and tron for finding us the things to murder in the first place <3
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Clementine Chipri

Post by Clementine Chipri »

Very fun, and nice FC-ing. Thank you!