[AAR] Condor Country 23 March 2023

Forum for posting After Action Reports after PVP encounters.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed publicly.
Ying Ti Charen-Teng

[AAR] Condor Country 23 March 2023

Post by Ying Ti Charen-Teng »

Roam members (7)
Spoiler
Colt Takan - Condor
Flax Harakeke - Merlin
Hakkara Eto - Condor - EWar
Jose Audanie - Condor - EWar
Michael Tempest - Condor
Talianium Benim - Condor - Scout
Ying Ti Charen-Teng - Condor - FC
We left Stacmon with 5 Condors and a Merlin, with Talianium being the scout, Hakkara and Jose in EWar Condors (with a Tracking Disruptor instead of the web), Colt and I in regular Condors, and Flax in a Merlin for heavy-dps support. Michael Tempest joined us in a regular Condor after the first few engagements.

Kills and Losses

(02:24:29) Abune
Immediately after jumping into Abune, we warped in a large plex with 3 enemies. We put tracking disruptors on the ENI and neutered it, while we killed his frigate buddies. One more of his frigate buddy in a Tristan warped in behind us as we were defanging the ENI, and we all switched to the Tristan, and eventually we were able to whittle down the ENI.
Condor -3.29m
Federation Navy Comet +12.74m
Merlin -5.28m
Slasher +5.63m
Capsule +0.01m
Tristan +5.73m
Condor -3.28m
Exequror Navy Issue +100.11m

(02:38:24) Abune
Our brave scout Talianium caught this Hookbill in a plex, and we all rushed in to murder it. Luckily, the Hookbill didn't keep tackle, and Talianium managed to warp out at low shields, and no one died.
Caldari Navy Hookbill +23.51m

(02:43:24) Abune
We slid in ontop of a Merlin and a Kikimora in a medium advanced plex. The Kikimora burned off for range and left his Merlin friend to die. We took some pot shots at the Kiki but left after it stayed at 100km away.
Merlin +0.28m

(02:49:01) Abune
We saw a slicer and a Nomen slide into the medium advanced plex with the Kiki, so we went back in to pick a fight. The Kiki was actually not friendly to the slicer and Nomen and got killed by them as we slid in. But we got on the kill because we took some pot shots at it in our last engagement, so I'll take it.
Kikimora +71.03m

(02:55:20) Deven
We chased away all the prospective targets from Abune, so we decided to go to Deven. After dodging a gate camp at Fliet, we warped in on a lone Atron in a plex. As we were murdering it, a Vexor Navy Issue and a Punisher landed. I made the call to kill the Punisher even though I knew we couldn't take on the Vexor Navy, thinking maybe we'll can get a kill and run. The Punisher took way too long to die, and a few more of his militia buddies warped in as well, leading to the death of our fleet. Welp #1
Atron +0.36m
Condor -3.72m
Merlin -6.47m
Condor -5.15m
Punisher +8.37m
Condor -3.29m
Condor -2.09m

(03:06:40) Abune
As we were trying to catch some frigates in a scout plex, a Thrasher Fleet Issue warped in at 0 to the gate, and we caught it on the gate. Thanks to tracking disruptors and excellent piloting, we were able to take it down with no losses.
Thrasher Fleet Issue +38.09m

(03:24:01) Heydieles
We managed to catch this Catalyst Navy Issue in a small plex and put tracking disruptors on it. We juggled aggro with good piloting skills, and killed it with no losses, though it was close: Jose was in hull when he burned out of the Catalyst's range.
Catalyst Navy Issue +28.75m

(03:30:46) Abune
Our scout Talianium went in to get tackle in a scout complex with an atron and a kestrel. He managed to kill one but the kestrel got him before the fleet arrived.
Atron +2.88m
Condor -4.75m

(03:53:23) Deven
We went to Deven and sat in a small complex to bait for fights, and a small caldari militia fleet of destroyers and frigates landed on us. I called for primary on one of the Coercers, but we got killed too fast before we could apply the dps. The primaried Coercer lived at 3% structure in the end. Welp #2. We stood down after this fight, as time was getting late.
Condor -3.29m
Condor -1.97m
Condor -3.58m
Condor -4.76m
Condor -5.81m
Merlin -5.54m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 297,511,497.3 (10 ships)
ISK Lost: 62,273,849.15 (15 ships)
ISK Delta: 235,237,648.15
Efficiency: 82.691%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - The quick reships were great as usual, and allowed us to get into 9 engagements in this roam. It enabled us to take a lot of fights that we might not have taken if we cared about ship losses.
    - The tracking disruptors were clutch at killing the ENI, and limiting losses in our other fights. I highly recommend them.
    - We got double the kills and half the losses as our last roam, so we definitely got lucky this time! Though part of it is also us improving! :D
  • (Negative stuff)
    - In the last fight, we had a few frigates drift off because I called for orbiting the beacon at optimal range while waiting, but didn't specify which beacon, so some were confused and orbited the complex and burned off to 30km away. This meant not all of us were able to apply dps at start, and lead to the disaster of the last fight. It was unlikely we could've won the last fight anyway, but we definitely could have taken down some of them. Next time I should be more situationally aware and also be specific in which beacon I meant.
All in all, it was a great night. Thanks for showing up everyone, and I hope everyone had fun and we will have more fun tomorrow!
Flax Harakeke

Re: [AAR] Condor Country 23 March 2023

Post by Flax Harakeke »

Thanks for another great fleet!
I am not sure the FW stuff, including the beacon, shows up on the standard overview.
It was not on mine and I needed to change the brackets setting.
Something to check?
o7
Flax Harakeke

Post by Flax Harakeke »

Thanks for another great fleet!
I am not sure the FW stuff, including the beacon, shows up on the standard overview.
It was not on mine and I needed to change the brackets setting.
Something to check?
o7
Ying Ti Charen-Teng

Post by Ying Ti Charen-Teng »

I used the E-Uni overview and it was on mine, but maybe I had an updated overview. For future fleets, I'll ask everyone to add the sites to their overview so we can alleviate this problem going forward. Thank you for the feedback!