Roam members (19)
Alphabeta Gamau - Merlin
Catharina van Hemessen - Merlin
Clarityz - Merlin
Elan Vital - FC - Merlin
GR Codeon - 2IC - Merlin
George Platten - Burst
Gideon Mastracci jr - Merlin
Ivan Zyranau - Merlin
JohnPlayerNotSpecial - Burst
Just Shot - Burst
Kameke Saro-Wiwa - Merlin
Lowe EyeQueue - Merlin
Olly Wakwako - Scout, 3IC - Condor
Oni-Kahn - Merlin
Squirr3l - Burst
Teran Feynoir - Condor
The Noob Guy - Griffin
Thorondor Crissaegrim - Merlin
We were on a mission that was undisclosed for opsec reasons. We didn't even know what mission we were on. And on into lowsec we go with nothing but the best intentions of getting into fights and hopefully, by accident, achieving our mission.
Our scout finds a cozy fight for us. A Flycatcher, Retribution, and Harpy in a plex were had at the price of a Condor, a Griffin, two Merlins, and a Burst.
A whole lot of regrouping and reshipping takes place. Cut to: We meet up with some friends (Clarityz and Gideon) who join us along the way. Then we take down a Catalyst.
(20:38:01) Old Man Star
Clarityz solo'd a Venture. Some Punishers and Jaguars wanted a fight and so we had one. These pilots gave us a very reasonable fight and a great time was had. Fantastic end to the fleet. Mission achieved.
(20:43:48) Old Man Star, Heydieles
ISK Destroyed: 247,822,443.47
ISK Lost: 113,604,695.97
ISK Delta: 134,217,747.5
✔ (Positive stuff)
* Great fights were had and hopefully, great fun as well.
* Scouting was well done and provided worthwhile content.
* Logi did a fantastic job. Logi heroes for the win!
* Kudos to our 2IC and 3IC who took over when needed.
* Form-up was a little bumpy, but we still got into space 20 minutes after form-up.
* I feel like I'm finally settling into FC'ing meaning that I am now aware of things that I should have/could have done.
* Typical Uni: I had great support and suggestions from my fleet.
✘ (Negative stuff)
* I still need to be a little more aggressive on taking a fight. The Punisher/Jag fight could have taken place earlier and they wanted a fight. Passing on that fight would have been a mistake and would have denied us the grand crescendo at the end of the fleet.