Roam members (13)
Slash Azizora - Scout
Uryence - 2IC, 3 Scout
Yuri Levnik - FC
We didn't find much initially, but one system had a bunch of MTUs in it, so Clarityz combat probed them down and we blew them up. L33t PVP!
Mobile Tractor Unit +6.96m
Mobile Tractor Unit +8.05m
Mobile Tractor Unit +6.88m
Mobile Tractor Unit +6.92m
Mobile Tractor Unit +7.06m
Mobile Tractor Unit +6.85m
We roamed a bit further and ran into a much scarier gang that was coming the opposite way. I really wanted to fight but they really had too much firepower for us and several of us got blapped as I lingered too long in the engagement. I should have gotten us off grid sooner.
(00:27:13) 5LAJ-8, B9EA-G
We were headed back through the same ground the larger gang had already covered, and found the wrecks of several ships they had blown up. However, we found a hapless Vexor that was apparently AFK (or a very poorly programmed bot), as it continued to shoot the rats even after we engaged it.
We roamed on and saw a couple of targets, including a Dominix our scout managed to get on grid with, but we didn't catch anything else before we headed home.
ISK Destroyed: 63,603,503.72
ISK Lost: 286,090,659.23
ISK Delta: -222,487,155.51
What went well
- We had a decent composition initially, including a bubbler, T3D, scout, EWAR, and DPS
- The fleet kept together well
- It was nice to open up the fleet composition to a wider variety of ships, rather than just flying T1 frigates like usual
- I should have gotten us out of the engagement with the other gang immediately, rather than lingering
- There wasn't much in space to shoot at
- Formup took a while
- We lost our only ceptor and had to use a cruiser scout for the tail end of the fleet
Thanks to everyone who came out,